Reality check approaching 20 freaking years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reality check approaching 20 freaking years

Post WC 98, what is the program, panama in now a force in concacaf.I remember when i was sounding the alarm about panama.

Well they are here.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Lets just say , if I can use Panama as a parallel to analyze our developoment or lack of it, post WC 98 we were at our zenith and it took Rene Simoes 1994 to 98 , 4 years to mold a local contingent and add a couple UB40s to take us their, thats when we had,training camps in Brazil, training camps at home , the closess thing to a youth program ,where we had teams qualifying for youth tournaments or threatning to , where was panama then ?

It took Panama from 98 to 05 , thats 7 years to reach their zenith of making a GC final, with locals ( no mass importation ) ,they have since been to the semifinals,runners up and 3rd place.A third place that they will look at , as what should have been a GC victory if they were not robbed of playing Ja in the final

Could Jamaica have done that ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

During that time Panama has used an ex gunman as a player, if i remembered correctly ,knocked us out of a tournament and are currently using a woman beater as a head coach.

You can argue they are doing something right !

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        Post WC 98, what is the program, panama in now a force in concacaf.I remember when i was sounding the alarm about panama.

Well they are here.
        20 years of ZERO WCQ & ZERO DEVELOPMENT??? Dat ok...

Let's stick with the efficient & sustainable "top line" SnowBall Strategy It cyaan fail forever...

Even broken clocks get a chance to be correct
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          During that time Panama has used an ex gunman as a player, if i remembered correctly ,knocked us out of a tournament and are currently using a woman beater as a head coach.

You can argue they are doing something right !
          Mi clavicle!!

Wi ave nuff like dat ah Yaad...More evidence of MASSIVE potential
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Reality soon bite ,whats gonna be the excuse then, white jezass failed us or we failed ourselves ?

Comment

Working...
            X