RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sing: top of that league,we're top of the league...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sing: top of that league,we're top of the league...

...top of the league we're top of the league------------. .....
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Congrats on winning the 2015-2016 season of the Premier League. You fought a long hard battle over the course of the season and emerged the deserved winner.

PS. Good work on patching up that crackhead Crystal.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

say it loud & proud HL...it's gonna be a long season for the pretenders

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        say it loud & proud HL...it's gonna be a long season for the pretenders
        Oh wait, you found your voice again?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Aston villa might burst unu a$$$ Friday. Man i wudda

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            Aston villa might burst unu a$$$ Friday. Man i wudda
            True, based on our performance against Spurs, Villa should feel confident.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Tottenham was confident of a win too.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                ...top of the league we're top of the league------------. .....
                ...sing along forum

HL

Comment

No singing from me but I can understand why you would..Now if I can get Pool to score six unanswered goals tomorrow then maybe I will no longer have that great urge to vomit looking at the table standings.
                  Huge win by your little side.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                    No singing from me but I can understand why you would..Now if I can get Pool to score six unanswered goals tomorrow then maybe I will no longer have that great urge to vomit looking at the table standings.
                    Huge win by your little side.
                    Thanks.

Always knew you had it in you to be a classy guy. You need to teach your friend

HL

Comment

Here we go again,first quesrioning if we are as informed as we rhink whilst choosing not to open the link for the infirnation.., now you are talking about my being unprecedentedly classy (a subtle diss),it stands to reason that I have been classless all along until now.

Comment

...'rong conclusion once again Rock.

HL

Comment

A hear yuh.

Comment

Working...
                          X