Toure Going For 30 Goals This Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toure Going For 30 Goals This Season?

Bricktop please cease posting this propaganda on the forum. Has Yaya Toure scored 30 goals yet? Then how can we know that he will score 30 goals? Until he has scored 30 goals there will be no more posts allowed mentioning this. I and the moderators will not stand-by as you post speculation on the board that does nothing more than to promote Man City. Plus they called some of us names when they won title two seasons ago. Delete your post or we will do it for you. Remember the poster named JB? No? Well neither do we. That's how thorough we are when we ban a bwoy. This is your first and last warning.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
      Remember the poster named JB? No? Well neither do we. That's how thorough we are when we ban a bwoy

Comment

Welcome back T.K. I've submitted your application for reinstatement to the board and Mr. President. You should be receiving your likkle squaddie stripe in the mail soon. Continue with posts like these and you should see a rapid rise in ranks before season's end.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

JB comes along for the ride too?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Weh di raa....do yuh Missah Barristah??? Me done a deal wid one nutcase next door. Why yuh waan go wake up the other T.K. personality??? The methication works!!!
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              Weh di raa....do yuh Missah Barristah??? Me done a deal wid one nutcase next door. Why yuh waan go wake up the other T.K. personality??? The methication works!!!
              Lol...Jangle and Gamma I will box unno. Keep chatting and see!
              No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

The JB persona coming out

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                X