deja vu Dunny...same old same old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DWL... that was a low head shot.......
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

small mercies.....you would be out shopping for a new TV.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
        I told Dunny we need better strikers...Now I am wondering if Mourinho send the goalkeeper to mess with the chemistry of the team...smh..
        I am still not sure the current team can do anything...Sanchez clearly not ready..WHY is he ON...Coach decision.
        Peejay, you ready fi jump off the waggon already boss? This is a marathon and not a sprint!!

Comment

No just want to see more from all the players and manager

For example a competent backup for all positions plus no mucking about with Carzola out on the wing. Ramsey too selfish more times to be the focal mid.
          Take care of Liverpool handily Monday then am good....lol
          "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
            For example a competent backup for all positions plus no mucking about with Carzola out on the wing. Ramsey too selfish more times to be the focal mid.
            Take care of Liverpool handily Monday then am good....lol
            Just hold on tight and enjoy the ride. Mek sure X don't get on the waggon!!!

Comment

But to be honest Dunny you cannot blame us for being terribly disappointed at goin up 2 goals to WH while being shut out at home in the season opener whith WH being anchored in midfield by a 16 to debutante....come on man!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Dunny too too trusting of the Boss's ideas I must say Dunny

is an anti X to X behavior towards his liverpool coach..or is Dunny an X when u factor in X behavior towards Benetez
                "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

i wouldn't go THAT far ... X nuh NARMAL

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    But to be honest Dunny you cannot blame us for being terribly disappointed at goin up 2 goals to WH while being shut out at home in the season opener whith WH being anchored in midfield by a 16 to debutante....come on man!
                    It was surely disappointing, however I believe that is the best thing that could've happened to us. There was too much hype with title winning chat.
                    Feet back on the ground and refocus.

Comment

Working...
                    X