deja vu Dunny...same old same old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deja vu Dunny...same old same old

I told Dunny we need better strikers...Now I am wondering if Mourinho send the goalkeeper to mess with the chemistry of the team...smh..
    I am still not sure the current team can do anything...Sanchez clearly not ready..WHY is he ON...Coach decision.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
    I told Dunny we need better strikers...Now I am wondering if Mourinho send the goalkeeper to mess with the chemistry of the team...smh..
    I am still not sure the current team can do anything...Sanchez clearly not ready..WHY is he ON...Coach decision.
    Down 0-2, what would you have done Peejay? And both goals on defensive errors.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I wouldn't play Sanchez wouldn't even on the bench

What does that say for the players who were fitter than him....I would have started with Walcott. Or make a more tactical change more width.
      The whole team started slowly and played poorly. Ozil in the first half lost the ball too easily.
      My starting team would have walcott instead of Ramsey.
      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
        What does that say for the players who were fitter than him....I would have started with Walcott. Or make a more tactical change more width.
        Down 0-2, in that situation, you wouldn't have played Sanchez - so what would you have done done instead? That's all. (I am not arguing about Walcott starting, but in that moment where Sanchez came on, what alternative you would have come with?)
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

So, i come in from the gym this morning and see the Arsenal score...really?

Nah lie, I LOLLED!

Yes, Liverpool about to play Stoke and may pick up another 6, but from all the fanfare leading to this season's EPL, wid people railing up inna dem ba*ty-ridah bout Arsenal...Wooiiiee!, it sweet mi!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Peter let me explain clearly

I will try to answer but first understand what I am saying if I was the coach I would have known before hand that I needed a new Striker. Whether Lacazette or whomever I could get as subs moreover, I would have recall Campbell to practice instead of speculating his exit without replacements same for the young forward okpom..no loan until Sanchez is fit.
            Now to this game. The error of only Alexis as a striker on the bench precede the whole formation. Therefore using him was the only option after being down 2 zip.

Comment

Did you see all this before this match? Because from what I am recalling now, from people on all sorts of websites, everything was set for a strong EPL run this season.

Now this!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Seems as if Mourinho wrote Arsenal a bad Cech.

I was surprised by the result. I think that Chamberlain guy is a good player. Woiuld look good in Chelsea blue.
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Glad mi neva see di game😠😖

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                    Seems as if Mourinho wrote Arsenal a bad Cech.
                    Classic
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I would start 'your bad Cech' in our next match. He really did not have much to do. ...and those 2 goals were, first defense beaten by attackers to the ball and an unsighted=did not see the ball Cech .
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yes, Cech is a good guy. Worth at least 20 points a season. To the opposition that is...
                        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                          So, i come in from the gym this morning and see the Arsenal score...really?

Nah lie, I LOLLED!

Yes, Liverpool about to play Stoke and may pick up another 6, but from all the fanfare leading to this season's EPL, wid people railing up inna dem ba*ty-ridah bout Arsenal...Wooiiiee!, it sweet mi!
                          Coming from the gym huh?

What working on the 6pac?
                          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Lololol
                            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Man head cyaan big jus suh, it haffi get a work out

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X