Growth in globalization of game= multi prong strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supporting what?
    The man made his point eloquently, that is all.

I don't support war but that is a damn good box if there was ever one. LOL!!!

When I am supporting you will know, mi nuh fraid fi say it.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Johnny yuh ah strait eediat...kip yuh likkle self quiat an guh find one nex imaginary book fi write

Johnny yuh Too Lie

Dismissed
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Mi have to draw fi an example as you nuh seem to think you are ever wrong. We all wrong sometimes and you are wrong on the 100% focus on local development, theoretically I agree, in the real world it meet a flat thud of failure. Anyway look like we beat this one to death, look out for my next post on a new advocate to the snowman theory!!!

Comment

I agree, in the real world it meet a flat thud of failure.
          Something that has not been tried (i.e. youth development) you describe as a failure?? Stoni yuh ah madman???

I have demonstrated the utter failure of SnowBall to date...after a ~20 year trial. In your craven hypocrisy you are unable to acknowledge that obvious fact of failure. That is a disgraceful display of hypocrisy for someone who comes around the Bar pretending to be a fan of data

Look out fi get bun out again wid yuh Snow Folly wheneva yuh ave di temerity fi come wid yuh ludicrous pseudo analysis dem. Mi waan si yuh start bawl again when likkle fyah ketch yuh

Fyah Man always at the ready...Wooooiiieee
          Last edited by Don1; August 11, 2015, 10:15 PM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Money brethrin, money, who going to pay for it, if you can't sustain it what are you doing????

You dreaming, you bun out wid fire, I bunout with reality and pragmatism, everything come back to funds. Thats where the snow theory come in, come on Donman hop on board, you know sey only one thing kill fire, hint, another form of snow!!! Wooieee mi Achilles!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
              Money brethrin, money, who going to pay for it, if you can't sustain it what are you doing????

You dreaming, you bun out wid fire, I bunout with reality and pragmatism, everything come back to funds. Thats where the snow theory come in, come on Donman hop on board, you know sey only one thing kill fire, hint, another form of snow!!! Wooieee mi Achilles!!
              I dealt with the affordability/financing issue in my proposals. That argument is merely an excuse for backward thinking and an appalling lack of innovation and vision... i.e. The Hurry-Come-Up Mentality

Nations poorer than JA have started organized youth development and are seeing results

All we've started is issuing passports to Jamaicans-by-convenience.

People fi fool...but nuh suh

Comment

Where, show me how you dealt with it and I can give it a review. Whether it is a dreamer proposal or a realistic and pragmatic ting, you need me to help you establish the fundamentals as you know.

Comment

Where, show me how you dealt with it and I can give it a review. Whether it is a dreamer proposal or a realistic and pragmatic ting, you need me to help you establish the fundamentals as you know.
                  Stoni mi post fi mi tings multiple times areddy an' mi nuh need yuh supervision fi nutten.

Yuh committed to one backward track suh fi yuh "analysis" nuh spell sense fi progressive innovation inna ball development

Fyah Man nuh eggs up wid infidel...

Blaze up di Heathen dem!!! Wooooiieee

Comment

Sass you dah man!!

Comment

Come man don't be bashful. Ah nuh your miggle name dat! Show de goods!!

Comment

Come man don't be bashful. Ah nuh your miggle name dat! Show de goods!!
                        Bashful?? Fyah Man cyan bashful? Yuh ave sense Stoni???

Mi post & re-post mi tings multiple time well areddy...if yuh miss dat ah your problem...nuh fi mi

Comment

Yuh ah run man, just repost di sitting so me can peruse your machinations. Nuf fraid man, mi nah guh bash yuh too bad!

Comment

Stoni...Fyah Man nuh fraid fi nuh guy...memba mi tole yuh dat. Pon tap ah dat mi nuh deh pon nuh trial yahsuh

Your request is denied. As I said I've reposted my offerings multiple times and see no value in doing so again. The discussion is not about any plan of mine...or even your fanciful Fantasy League Snowball algorithms

The discussion is about STRATEGY... i.e. What our football mission should be about. If you were invested in a progressive strategy I might engage you in a tactical discussion about this or that plan. You're not there yet so you are unqualified, in my view, for such a discussion.

For the Jamaica Fraud Federation and its Lemming supporters like yourself...our #1 football mission appears to be "How do we qualify for the next senior World Cup by any expedient, short cut means"

It is this 4X failed, myopic approach which dooms our youth and our football to remain pathetic. Dats why unnu fi get bun out.

Suh nuh try change di focus to fi mi plan....mi naw promote dat. Mi juss ah promote anyting whe agguh buss wi yute dem.

Go forth in ignorance...Dismissed
                            Last edited by Don1; August 14, 2015, 06:18 PM.

Comment

You are on point that it is the heights of naivety to think a Youth Development Program should not be operated at the same time that a robust National Team Program is ongoing.
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Elda yuh si 6 a-clack gawn...Nuh yuh bed time now?? Nite Nite

Wooooiiiieee yuh Sealy Sleep Numba Bed!

Comment

Working...
                                X