Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growth in globalization of game= multi prong strategy

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/21660436

Lack of a multipronged strategy is akin to an Albanian style economic model, no growth, one of the worst economies in Europe. Burying your head in the sand gets you nowhere.
    Venezuelan mix of local growth and international based players have them on the rise.

...and there may be a challenge to Don1's stance that the national senior and local development cannot both be instituted at the same time with each having TOP OF THE WORLD management, direction and operations!!!!

...just to remind: I propose both running FULL 100 at the same time!
    It is as Ian Burnett said in 2005, the problem hindering progress at the local level within the parameters of our competitive structures, is poor teaching/coaching!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl;530771]...and there may be a challenge to Don1's stance that the national senior and local development cannot both be instituted at the same time with each having TOP OF THE WORLD management, direction and operations!!!!
      Oh Lawd...Elda this is very disappointing.

I've been at pains to outline my position and still you're at sea. I'll put this down as an honest mistake or confusion on your part. Afta all yuh nuh name Johnny

I've NEVER said what you claim so don't misrepresent my position In a few points this is my position:

* The #1 Job in our football should be youth development.... which leads to better clubs...and ultimately a sustainable football industry.

* Please note that #1 Job doesn't imply the ONLY Job...Of course they're other tasks like national teams, WCQ etc...But our football is so pathetic at the local level that transforming it should be Priority 1. When kids are well developed they should have a chance to transition to national teams and also for foreign placement. That's a virtuous circle of development

* Jamaicans are HEAVILY into hurry-come-up schemes like Cash Pot, OLINT, Lotto Scamming etc. Add SnowBall to that mix...the myopic thinking is identical

* Because we have such easy access to talent developed abroad...and because we are myopic in prioritizing WCQ ...In that psychology it's easy to ignore a local development program...and EXCUSE the JFF's criminal failure in development Because so many buy into that garbage thinking...there's no clamor to develop our yutes. So our problem is bad psychology which results in bad prioritization of resources and bad decision making

* If a progressive development system were to be in place..there should be an open competition re the best players to fit in our national teams...whether local or foreign based.
      Except that schemes like Stoni's Snow Matrix which prioritizes foreign-based players just BECAUSE they're foreign-based...that stuff must be disregarded as the folly it represents

Suh Elda if this position means what you claim above...mi plead guilty
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Karl, this is simple Simon met a pieman stuff. One dimensional strategy is for dinosaurs. I have been worked for three top one hundred companies in the past twenty years and it was the one dimensional view of the world and what they brought to the table that destroyed each of those companies, they all still survive but only one is a semblance of the monster they used to be.

Listen I don't expect some people to understand this thing, if you don't have knowledge and experience of something you can't discuss it rationally, so I am not wasting time discussing the obvious.

A multipronged strategy with a top and bottom line vision is the only way to go, each supports the other, kind of like the great companies that have cash cow products bring in gobs of revenue and reinvesting massively into new products, you can't do one without the the other.

One dimensional strategies is much like putting all your eggs in the same basket.

The key issue is funding, you cannot fund development with empty pockets, you must have something with curves and is attractive, that is the Reggae boyz and they must be successful, problem is when the Jff starts thinking that is the end game.

Comment

Stoni when yuh post dem kinda foolishness mi might haffi draw fi di Snow flavored nonsense whe yuh post yahsuh. Dem ting yuh post mek mi know seh yuh nuh know nutten but some foolfool Babylon theory. Is like yuh mek Babylon tun yuh inna eediat

Yuh write all kinda garbage plans...backed up by ridiculous assumptions...and off the wall so called statistics. Mi memba mi affi tell yuh seh your tings sound like game pikney fi play pon computah

If yuh tink seh your talk bout yuh werk fi "top 100 companies" cut any dash yahsuh... yuh need fi get ah dose ah reality. Dealing wid dem deh people ah everyday occurrence when yuh inna di Belly ah di beast..Yuh cyaan walk 2 block or guh 2 meeting before yuh run inna some quants or some C-level exec whe tink dem ah Masta ah di Universe

Mek mi tell yuh seh tek dem outa dem NARROW likkle corporate specialty whe dem MIGHT know... most ah dem at sea wid how di werl run at ground level. Dem busy ah guh dem club, golfin', tennis, skiing inna some snow place...or runnin' off to diffrant Babylon points fi fulljoy dem ignorant self

In short...when it come to argument wid Big Man bout real life tings...wi nyam dem deh fi suppa an' dem affi marvel how dem suh dumb

Suh di ting set mi yute
          Last edited by Don1; August 9, 2015, 08:45 PM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Ha-ha, you are living in a fantasy for sure. When you can't understand what a farm system is it worse yet don't know harbor view from Portmore you just need to work on being more respectful to your internet bredrin, remember respect starts with you first and spread to all from there. Just relax.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
              Oh Lawd...Elda this is very disappointing.

I've been at pains to outline my position and still you're at sea. I'll put this down as an honest mistake or confusion on your part. Afta all yuh nuh name Johnny

I've NEVER said what you claim so don't misrepresent my position In a few points this is my position:

* The #1 Job in our football should be youth development.... which leads to better clubs...and ultimately a sustainable football industry.

* Please note that #1 Job doesn't imply the ONLY Job...Of course they're other tasks like national teams, WCQ etc...But our football is so pathetic at the local level that transforming it should be Priority 1. When kids are well developed they should have a chance to transition to national teams and also for foreign placement. That's a virtuous circle of development

* Jamaicans are HEAVILY into hurry-come-up schemes like Cash Pot, OLINT, Lotto Scamming etc. Add SnowBall to that mix...the myopic thinking is identical

* Because we have such easy access to talent developed abroad...and because we are myopic in prioritizing WCQ ...In that psychology it's easy to ignore a local development program...and EXCUSE the JFF's criminal failure in development Because so many buy into that garbage thinking...there's no clamor to develop our yutes. So our problem is bad psychology which results in bad prioritization of resources and bad decision making

* If a progressive development system were to be in place..there should be an open competition re the best players to fit in our national teams...whether local or foreign based.
              Except that schemes like Stoni's Snow Matrix which prioritizes foreign-based players just BECAUSE they're foreign-based...that stuff must be disregarded as the folly it represents

Suh Elda if this position means what you claim above...mi plead guilty
              Thanks for this explanation. You had me fooled.
              Welcome!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Stoni mi nuh respek foolishness whe ah blight yute fucha fi decades now.. Mi look like mi name diplomat ar politician an' affi hug up nonsense?? Man nuh muss get tiyad ah di spiritual corruption & ignorance unnu ah support

Mi bun out folly widout apology. If not D1...who will?

wooooiiieee
                Last edited by Don1; August 10, 2015, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                  Thanks for this explanation. You had me fooled.
                  Welcome!
                  Easy Elda...fi yuh respek concrete an' grill up.... Double rebar stylee

Comment

Hey you can't love everything and none of wi infallible, that's for sure. Anyway this snow thing seem to be driving yuh brain insane, is it that the success of the program and especially the snowbirds success sticking in you clavicle!!

Don't mek that worry you Donman everything criss, nothing we can do anyway but talk, but just remember a little respect go ah long way. A long time mi dey pon yah and I try hard not to disrespect any man even when I get dissed, it is harder my way still as it is easier fi say and cuss two badwud and say man ah heediot, but I will never do that. It don't do anything anyway except expose your heart and soul n the worst of ways.

Nuff respect is due both ways and my snow theory as you call it is a very viable topline strategy, tried and true, a revenue generator, a crowd pleaser but ultimately a short-term to mid term solution, so just sey hey that is Stoneyway not Donway, no need fi di drama. Bunout threory is pure disrespect, mi nuh inna dat, pure negative vibes, destruction of your own innards business, waste business.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                      Nuff respect is due both ways and my snow theory as you call it is a very viable topline strategy, tried and true, a revenue generator, a crowd pleaser but ultimately a short-term to mid term solution, so just sey hey that is Stoneyway not Donway, no need fi di drama. Bunout threory is pure disrespect, mi nuh inna dat, pure negative vibes, destruction of your own innards business, waste business.
                      Respek due Stoni!!!!!!!!!!! However, when we learn to debate at school..it's a take no prisoner approach. Any guy whe cyaan tek pressha betta dem guh play Jacks. Ah juss suh wi dweet suh nuh tek it personal mi bredda

The niceties aside...Sorry, but the above is 1000% GARBAGE

* Your Snow Matrix is cartoonish..No TD on Earth would use those Quixotic algorithms for anything other than unwinding after a day of drills in the sunhot by using it to play a fantasy league football video game ...Call it Abominable Snowball

Whe yuh seh X-Box or Nintendo??

* The Jamaica Fraud Federation's Snow strategy is an ABSOLUTE FAILURE to date (despite the recent GC showing)

The key stat: 4 failed WCQ campaigns on the trot...put those data points in your Snow Matrix and see what ranking dat gi unnu strategy. A BIG FAT ZERO

Yuh like measuring stuff? Measure ZERO

I hope the Snowmen are successful for 2016...That would make 1 in 5 campaigns since a majority local team (with outstanding UB40 inputs ) got us to a Whirl Cup

If we make it that would take our post 1998 Snowball Strategy from 0% success rate to 20%. Impressive growth Stoni!!

Woooiiieee
                      Last edited by Don1; August 10, 2015, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Hey, all you have to do is look at the ranking, it plays out perfectly to what we now know is true. If you see those core points as nonsenical then i cant even help you, those are the most basic and fundamental points in ranking performance across league, not perfect but very good fundamentals and the actual ranking produced from that showed ratings true to form over the long run showing the best at each position.

Debating is not about denigration, it is about bringing real points to bear on specific arguments, I havent seen your formula yet which is better. So at the end of the day it is just about destruction, nothing is gained.

Take the issue on the direction of the portmore photo you were totally convinced you were right, evidence proved you were diametrically opposed to the truth, but you still could not see it or admit it so where does that put you? Nowhere, as even when your position has no basis you argue like a demagogue, so no matter the evidence is just pure emotion. So how can we even come to a better place when you see nothing but own myopic viewpoint.

Anyway reality say snow theory will be here a long time, even longer if leaders have a short to midterm view of football, evidence says short term our facilities for the masses have improved very little in last twenty years. Keep the fire there and you fi bunout yourself sometimes just to improve the purity, lastly remember west is always to your left when facing north.member Stoni tell you that, you can't lose your bearing with that information, bearings is the first step in delivering a solid argument, you must know where you are, you cannot lead without that.

Comment

damn, mi have fi go read this about 10 times. Calm and hitting nuh rahtid.

Stoni a whe you get your degree from brethren. A di you call
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

]Hey, all you have to do is look at the ranking, it plays out perfectly to what we now know is true. If you see those core points as nonsenical then i cant even help you, those are the most basic and fundamental points in ranking performance across league, not perfect but very good fundamentals and the actual ranking produced from that showed ratings true to form over the long run showing the best at each position.
                            Stoni I said your Snow Matrix has its place. That place should be on a video game.

Yuh nuh waan mek money mi yute??

Debating is not about denigration, it is about bringing real points to bear on specific arguments, I havent seen your formula yet which is better. So at the end of the day it is just about destruction, nothing is gained.
                            Stoni..sorry but If ifind something ridiculous...I have to say so...especially in a Rum Bar.

Hush
                            Take the issue on the direction of the portmore photo you were totally convinced you were right, evidence proved you were diametrically opposed to the truth, but you still could not see it or admit it so where does that put you? Nowhere, as even when your position has no basis you argue like a demagogue, so no matter the evidence is just pure emotion. So how can we even come to a better place when you see nothing but own myopic viewpoint.
                            LOL!!! Stoni yuh draw fi dem likkle ting yah? Look like yuh ah get desperate mi yute

Stoni in that case no "evidence" was adduced which proved conclusively the direction of the camera. Consequently I conceded that the counter position was plausible...but not conclusive. Wha more dan dat unnu want?

Wi deal wid science Stoni...not garbage assumptions and fuzzy data like yuh
                            Anyway reality say snow theory will be here a long time, even longer if leaders have a short to midterm view of football, evidence says short term our facilities for the masses have improved very little in last twenty years. Keep the fire there and you fi bunout yourself sometimes just to improve the purity, lastly remember west is always to your left when facing north.member Stoni tell you that, you can't lose your bearing with that information, bearings is the first step in delivering a solid argument, you must know where you are, you cannot lead without that.
                            It's instructive that you cannot address the data...the long record of absolute failure in unnu stupid likkle hurry-come-up approach to the game. For a man claiming to be data-centric and results-focused this is high order hypocrisy

4 WCQ flops + Zero development in 20 years.... Measure dat

Yes the moronic Jamaica Fraud Federation and its Lemming supporters can continue the failed, fcukery policies for a long time. It just means Jamaican football will remain pathetic for a long time.

Unnu is a pox pon di nation's yutes an mi naw tap bun dat out. Get used to it. Mi nuh deh yah fi look nuh fren
                            Last edited by Don1; August 11, 2015, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                              damn, mi have fi go read this about 10 times. Calm and hitting nuh rahtid.

Stoni a whe you get your degree from brethren. A di you call
                              LOL!!!

Way to support Johnny!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X