Dunny!!! Have you heard anything about Kemar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunny!!! Have you heard anything about Kemar

Lawrence, on your side of the pond???......Heard that Newcastle United is "showing some interest" in him. Trying to get some verification........I noticed that he wasn't in the Red Bulls lineup for about 2 games, after the GC finals, and it was said that the team gave him some time off & he was in Jamaica.

Work permit?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Have no knowledge of the transfer requirements/rules.

Comment

Based on the Rudolph Austin situation it would seem to be an issue these days because the ranking is 50 over the previous 2 years

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Ok!!! Thank you.

Comment

USAF...please refrain from such posts in the future...conjecture...rumour...or hearsay is strictly forbidden on this forum...you are free to post on this topic once you provide a certified copy of the contract...thanks in advance

Comment

Thanks, Bricktop, but I got this!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Hmm? 6 hours past a HVFC FB page adds

fuel to possibility of Kemar Lawrence to Newcastle.

That would great for Kemar, HVFC and Jamaica's football!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

You won't hear from Dunny until Arsenal win a game.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Fun and joke aside,Bricktop yes but not Dunny,hope all is well with him.

Comment

The rise of Kemar Lawrence?

Prep or Primary school? ...or both?

High School? ...junior at club?

National TEAMs?

Was he introduced to the National Senior TEAM following the Don1 theory of giving a talented youngster a 'free pass' or was he chosen following the my theory as on merit=best player available?

btw - An aside: When was he signed by the NY Red Bulls?

Just interested in the answers.
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

'free pass'???......What do you mean by 'free pass'???

Kemar Lawrence was signed this year, before the start of the '15 MLS season. Was originally brought in to be a back up, but won the starting job after the 1st week in training camp.......I remember him having a trial with D.C. United, last year, but wasn't signed (Who made that decision???).......Also saw where he was in the Vancouver Whitecaps Residency Program a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
                          Lawrence, on your side of the pond???......Heard that Newcastle United is "showing some interest" in him. Trying to get some verification........I noticed that he wasn't in the Red Bulls lineup for about 2 games, after the GC finals, and it was said that the team gave him some time off & he was in Jamaica.
                          USAF, I can confirm that there are a number of clubs interested in him. Newcastle for sure, also Crystal Palace, West Brom and Norwich City. Getting a work permit is the issue. The best solution for him is to go somewhere like France or Portugal for a couple of seasons then make the move to England from there.

Comment

Thanks for the info.....I wish him all the best.

Comment

Working...
                            X