• Show
Clear All

• Not Sure I Am Allowed To Post This

but here goes anyway...

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/08/07...fender-in-mls/

I had my triggah fingah ready!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

do I have to wait until it's official? can we post these new posting rules in a sticky or something...they are a bit confusing

Comment

Work permit

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

that never stop him before
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Based on what happened with Rudi Austin..

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

That's an idea!

We should have Bricky apply for a work permit that would allow him to post on this forum!

Thanks, gamma!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                Work permit
                Do you know if he holds or qualifies for a British passport?

btw - It would good to find out if and how entry via an EU qualification can...could be pursued...any thoughts?

What holds with Craig Butler's academy players?

...and I wonder if any of our players who play in Europe and visit here wish to weigh in?

-------

Have watched these transfers...and if we throw in trials...it appears if the powerful clubs want their man, they get him.
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

All mi know is we need to lick out pon the new British law as it is going affect not only Caribbean countries but also African and Asian countries. If a man can roll ball there have to be a little bit more consideration.

Top 70 was good enough.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Bricky Kemar could go to Newcastle as this law is only for teams that have a budget under 10 million for players, so Rudy could still end up in England if a team with a bigger budget wanted him.

Comment

Thanks for this 'sass.

Comment

ur welcome Gamma.

Comment

Working...
                        X