RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

...so who watched the Mobay team last night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...so who watched the Mobay team last night?

Your thoughts.

Thanks.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Me teacher!
    Great potential! ...but although at times showed good movement and passing/passing and movement did so too infrequently. Naïve players! No concerted to set up each other on goal. ...but showed excellent potential. No reason those same players could not...should not have been taught to play at higher level than the TEAM they played...but it was obvious, 'quality of teaching' held them back...or put another way, 'had them where they are on quality=development'!!!

Nutten wrang wid dem dat good teaching cannot fix!!!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I like that they tried a passing game and didnt resort to air balls in desperation, i take that as a sign of improvement in the local game ,that bodes well for Jamaicas football.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

That they did!
        ...but that must be done for the entire game. No, now we shall, now we shall not!!! The discipline must be there to show consistent non-stop passing and moving/moving and passing from whistle to whistle!!!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I'm not sure they ever stopped trying to pass and move, it was just a matter of how well they managed to execute it.

I think the field was a small factor. The ball tended to get caught under their feet. But I saw several moments when they displayed the kind of ball they are known for in Jamaica - one touch football including one-two plays, done at speed. They needed to be a little more patient in the final third.

The wing backs didn't overlap as they normally do. Were they to unfit to do that?

Dino Williams showed why he can become a very good player. First sign was a powerful left-footed volley that trimmed plastic grass blades on the way to the goal. Unfortunately, it was hit straight at the goalie. He did not hold onto the ball unnecessarily, apart from one occasion when he left several defenders for dead.

I think with a good coach, they should be able to reverse the score in Kingston.

Their big worry now should be DC United in DC in 19 days.

Concluding, all three goals were the result of serious and basic goalie and defensive errors.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The opposition teams are in full season that is a huge disadvantage to MB.This is basically pre season warm up games for M.B.

They look good.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I understand they played one warm up leading to this match, against Cavalier.

Because of how the CONCACAF CL is structured we will always be at a disadvantage. But remember, Waterhouse did dust out their Panamanian opponents at this stage last year and didn't do too badly against their MLS opponents.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Has our football turned a corner?

When was the last time a Jamaican team, club or national, resort to big kicks or play panicky, refusing to hold the ball instead of just releasing to any player, usually not their own?

Waterhouse didn't do it last year and MBUFC certainly didn't last night. Those days of being embarrassed, even in 1-0 defeats, may be a thing of the past. Now, we lose, but we look like we belong! Yay!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

2nd dat , I was pleased with the loss.

Comment

they pass and move the ball well, but need a coach to help them on defense. One of the goal there was no one on the left side when that was score and a few more defensive laps.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Mobay was one of the stronger defensive teams in the RSPL last season. Disappointed they gave up so many last night!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                        2nd dat , I was pleased with the loss.
                        ..................... yayy!!!!

X, don't get into the habit of being pleased with ANY type of loss. Weeell, except for losing weight
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

As long as you are learning from it , you should be pleased,it seems we are .

Comment

What about fitness, how did they fare in the seventy minute and beyond.

Comment

so you a diss the dentist star?

Comment

Working...
                              X