Clear All

• X, your team gonna come SECOND...

The football pundits have spoken.

BTW: they have disssed my team wid 4th.

Here:
    http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/33764700
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

I dont see liverpool on that list ,and I have always stated your team ave a wutliss coach , one notch above the youth coach.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Since you hijacked my post and talk bout coach...Pep Guardiola is waiting in the wings....

HL

Comment

More than likely Rafa after he is done with the Real Deal,anyway it can be argued that Pelli is a bigger Rucks than BR given the money spent or as Paul would say net spend !,besides winning the title by buck up over Pool what has he won and against whom ? Pool capitulated thus giving the title to City ,in a league that faced a Chelsea and Man U in transition and a Arsenal consistently flattering to decieve.

Arsenal to me this season looks like a different beast, that win over Chelsea was effortless...hmph !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

So how Paul get into dis.

Iz me and yuh a tak X.

How Paul get inti dis?

HL

Comment

Credible reference ,the self proclaimed smart man.

Comment

My guess is Pool will have an incredible start to the season tapering off,only to end up dispointed for not finishing fourth. Chelsea was clearly above the other teams,Sterling will give Man U problems but City's new players cumulatively are not good enough to be on par with Chelsea's.Arsenal is a bit of a specter,they have a few players that would be starters in any other EPL team.
              It was only a season ago when Man U was on none of the related lists out there.At the end of the season,I want Man U to be picked the leading contender on all future lists,then and only then will parity be restored.Worry not thyself,the respect, we HAD,will be resuscitated..

Losing that nut Di Maria, simply put, was a very bad thing. Rooney will no longer be helping out as a midfielder,he has all the time in world to be a pure striker,and we all know what happens once he is on form.Depay is going to have a field day in tge EPL.
              Given the UNFORTUNATE( imminent) departure of dat nut DeMaria(could have EASILY made the EPL his)I am reluctant to say we will win.. but LvG is going to win one of the two upcoming seasons.
              Last edited by Rockman; August 5, 2015, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Wow.....LvG is going to win one of the two upcoming seasons...lol...now thats calling it,HL can you call it for your side.

Comment

X,I am going to remind you about this very discussion two seasons from now.

Comment

Working...
                  X