RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 questions I have tried to respond to time and again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 questions I have tried to respond to time and again.

1. PeterR: If the choice at where speed would be preferred Attack or Defense which would chose?

This one of those questions where most often no answer is satisfactory. Let me say, the coach/manager really does not have a problem as his squad is what it is - like our last Reggae Boyz squad whereon attackers willing to put in defensive shift were needed...but we had Barnes and others who did not defend, so the manager just went with best man he had. You chose your best option.

...and... DonI: Searching for the perfect player - set of players for squad - would have the search going "until the cows come home".

This comment is an interesting one. Factually on point! ...but it is the job of the good manager to find the nearest to perfect that is available to him. ...so if he has a part to play in decision on players signed to his club, then given the circumstances he does his best...and once the players are brought in, work to get each as near to 'perfect' as he can while striving to create best TEAM the players he has can be.

The manager just does not want to, at various stages of the season, be focused on "coudda chosen better players". It must be relentless searching on ways to maximize on efficiency that which he has.

E.g If I were in Wenger's shoes I would 'shat Alexis couple bax to force him to use the ball much better for TEAM' Woudda wuk ova time fi mek im twice di player he currently his' He certainly has all the tools to be that new improved player!!!! ...who knows over take Messi on attack and he is currently 10x the player Messi is on defense work!!! World's #1!!!???!!!
    He could be that good!!!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Wi nuh deh yah fi count cow..MILK wi ah deal wid...

DonI: Searching for the perfect player - set of players for squad - would have the search going "until the cows come home".

This comment is an interesting one. Factually on point! ...but it is the job of the good manager to find the nearest to perfect that is available to him. ...so if he has a part to play in decision on players signed to his club, then given the circumstances he does his best...and once the players are brought in, work to get each as near to 'perfect' as he can while striving to create best TEAM the players he has can be.
    I've found that success is also about compromise... Strike the best deal you can my yute...or leff dat
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
    X