No announcement yet.

Reggae Boyz kick off Asian tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who you? Are you as well-travelled as the Serbian?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      What will be his role?!?! What is the role of the president?
      I guess once a ball boy always a ball boy.
      President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

snicker

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What is the role of the President?

Well, currently, the president is making Jamaican football look like chupidness.

What? you are going to tell me that Boxhill is there cutting business deals and being presidential!!!?? Recall any silly decisions he has made while traveling..........???

boxhill would be more effective saving the cost of his seat for another would-be player.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Indonesia is ranked what?

I will listen intensely for the excuses for the loss. That include the excuses from the well travelled Serbian Bora. (Who should know that an early start will be better for his players. From experience I don't expect Boxhill to know that).

Look, basic management teaches the importance for contingency. In other words: always have a plan 'b'. Plane flights are notorious for delays....
            Last edited by HL; June 21, 2007, 12:44 PM.

HL

Comment

Woolery Wolfe dat? Mo mind Woolery nyam Jerry food u nuh... I think if Woolery starts to play ball you may have to instruct Jerry to hit him in the knee...
              SA 2010: Reggae Boyz coming home!

Comment

Well...let's see...erm...rahtid, is lunch arready?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

From the Book of Excuses:

I would have been greatly surprised if they had drawn the match, much less won it. The fatigue from such a journey alone..... I am more interested to see how well they play as a team after they've had a chance to rest. This is all part of what I said about two weeks ago about going on international tours. These lessons cannot be learnt from playing matches at The Office alone. The lessons are not just for the players but the entire delegation. Regarding the passport debacle, the responsibilty should rest squarely on the head of the delegation or the team manager. Validity of passports and visas should be resolved long before departure. There is absolutely no way any member of the travelling party should go all the way to California to find out that he cannot continue on his journey. That is totally UNACCEPTABLE. That is a totla waste of time and MONEY. The person responsible for such a mistake needs to be fired upon their return. That is just plain incompetence. We will wait and see how Mr. Boxhill handles that situation. Boxhill does not need to be on that trip unless he is there to negotiate more deals in Asia. Is there anyone else there with a video camera besides Bora? These games should be officially recorded and kept in the JFF's media library. A tour of Central/South America should be on the cards upon their return. That's what Boxhill should be home trying to secure.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Jangle:

Good post !!

HL

Comment

Working...
                    X