Jose 'disses' Rafa's wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Start??
    Mourinho was the first to draw blood,saying Rafa owes his success to the hardwork of his predecessors..
    I just feel he hit a new low,he was sooo juvenile!!!

Comment

I am not a fan of mourinho's mouth but in this case ... I cannot give him the wrong. she wade into her husband's battle, and it is commendable, but it exposes her.

I suppose one could say of rafa, "why yuh having yuh wife fighting these battles fi yuh?"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

who was that directed at? Rafa or Mrs. Rafa??? Why she got involved?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yuh can tan deh,mek me and yuh inna argument,yuh wife wouda style me up.
          Besides,she has vested interest in protecting her husband's reputation,well if she wants to live in every football nation in world.
          Lazie,me waan har fi confront de out of ardah fat boy criticism of har husband,dat is de wifey ting fi do.
          Last edited by Rockman; July 29, 2015, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Look,we are talking about a reputable(I would say the best)coach resorting to annoying fat boy jokes..
            If Mourinho sees it fit to have his reputation untarnished why attacks Rafa's?
            Yeah de fat boy anfke ****ed me off(I am not even overweight) but de cass cass wid smaddy wife,nah me teacher,he EASILY should rise above dat.

Comment

Sass,is it about conformity of wives better yet,should a wife of a doctor whose reputation is being tarnished not defend him?
              Looking beyond the cass cass,Mourinho is alleging that Rafa merely inherits already made teams,the other side is saying at least as it pertains to Mourinho,the team he left was far from being a finished product.Sounds reactionary to me,Sass.
              Last edited by Rockman; July 29, 2015, 09:13 PM.

Comment

It simple, your job is your job. When you get diss a work, you a go mek your wife deal with it? No you deal with it yourself. If your wife inject herself into it, look for your boss to react viciously towards her. I can empathize with her when things come her husband way but he is also guilty of throwing mess at people too.

She know the nature of the coaching job and if she don't want to be disrespected then don't disrespect others. She did disrespect Jose, joke or not.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

OK chivarly is dead.Well mi still say man a man.
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I will still open a door for a lady... or a man (usually to show him out ), no problem!
                    Peter R

Comment

And cuss har tuh , frack fi frack
                      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                      X