No announcement yet.

Jose 'disses' Rafa's wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why dish it, if you can't take it? Maybe she was alright with Mourinho's response... How did you expect him to respond though? Him name Jose Mourinho, BTW, not exactly my most favourite person in the world, but a she start dis one, if I am to believe the report.
    Peter R

Comment

Rocky, A Jose we talking bout. You know he was going to respond and rapidly. He and Rafa are no friends so if his spouse inject herself into it, joke or no joke, she put herself in harm's way.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Jose Mourinho is a despicable human being and an embarrassment!!

Comment

Big man a cuss woman,ahh sah dis bredda Johnny and Peter a defen di almshouse,yuh expect a Man U man fi bait yuh but dem man deh, bwaayyy.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

A defend what?? Rafa wife have no business talking about Jose knowing that her husband and him inna war.

Simple as that but you eyes close.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

exactly! is she call up di man name ...... now shi know how her husband feel!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yuh eva hear of a thing name self defence?

she had noooooo business going there especially with the facts being what they are!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

He couldnt take the high road, juss asking.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Well, this demonstrates naiveté on your and Sra. Benitez's part. Yes, I defend his right to respond to an asinine statement by the good lady. I am not a Mourinho fan, but she deserve the diss; nothing about high road here. She obviously doesn't know anything about that.
                    Peter R

Comment

Why is NOT responding the "high road"? He did her a favour... she'll think twice before she put her mouth in gear in future.
                      Peter R

Comment

That's the point Peter ,its not for her to know but him, wha yuh call a man who trace a woman?

Comment

For all Jose care, it maybe coming straight from the mouth of Rafa, using her as a convey. She is no ordinary woman but the wife of someone he is feuding with. His intention is to shut her up and draw out Rafa.

Comment

What does gender have to do with this? sorry, she put herself out there and being female doesn't excuse her, nor shelter her from a response by the person SHE dissed! That's my take. And we will disagree, so at least let's agree on that.
                            Peter R

Comment

jose has no obligation to take any verbal jab from anybody. I would not advocate that he slap her.. even if she slapped him.

he has every right to set the FACTS straight and offer a little advice!

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                                jose has no obligation to take any verbal jab from anybody. I would not advocate that he slap her.. even if she slapped him.

he has every right to set the FACTS straight and offer a little advice!
                                Good advice!
                                Peter R

Comment

Working...
                                X