Jose 'disses' Rafa's wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose 'disses' Rafa's wife

"The lady is a bit confused, with all respect.

"I'm not laughing, because her husband went to Chelsea to replace Roberto Di Matteo and he went to Real Madrid and replaced Carlo Ancelotti.
    "The only club where her husband replaced me was at Inter Milan, where in six months he destroyed the best team in Europe at the time.

"And for her also to think about me and to speak about me, I think she needs to occupy her time, and if she takes care of her husband's diet she will have less time to speak about me."

http://www.espnfc.us/barclays-premie...f-rafa-benitez
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Midtable ramifications: This is Par !

Liverpool’s poor turnout in Malaysia blamed on Steven Gerrard and Raheem Sterling exits

Demanjo NewsDesk - Last Updated: 37 minutes ago
    Share on facebook
    Liverpool’s poor turnout in Malaysia blamed on Steven Gerrard and Raheem Sterling exits
    A co-promoter of the Malaysian leg of Liverpools four-game Asian tour has claimed that the departures of Steven Gerrard and Raheem Sterling was a contributing factor to a relatively low attendance at the Bukit Jalil Stadium in Kuala Lumpur.

http://www.demanjo.com/news/sport/27...ng-exits-.html

Gwaaan yute coach !...lol....claffy a defen yuh net spend !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      Midtable ramifications: This is Par !

Demanjo NewsDesk - Last Updated: 37 minutes ago
      Share on facebook
      A co-promoter of the Malaysian leg of Liverpools four-game Asian tour has claimed that the departures of Steven Gerrard and Raheem Sterling was a contributing factor to a relatively low attendance at the Bukit Jalil Stadium in Kuala Lumpur.

http://www.demanjo.com/news/sport/27...ng-exits-.html

Gwaaan yute coach !...lol....claffy a defen yuh net spend !
      Wait? Nothing about what Jose said regarding Mrs. Benitez?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Nada !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          Nada !
          Basically, CHECKMATE!!!

Comment

Nada !

Comment

LOL!!!!
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

He should not have went there!
                I will be interesting to see how it pans out,Rafain prior despute armed himself with what was called a dossier.
                Clearly Rafa is duscussing club affairs while lying comfortably in his bed,but Mourinhi isb't infallible,Fergie and Wenger ran him out of town..,and Rafa has Ronaldo.

Comment

You mean she shouldn't have gone there.

What is joke to you is serious business for another man. Jose took it as an insult and responded. She put herself in the public domain with that comment. You think Jose wouldn't respond?
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

She put her foot in her mouth... JM is right; RB came long after his departures from Chelsea and RM, long enough after that whatever mess was there could hardly be attributed to JM... if that were so, it could be argued that BR is still (trying to) clean up RB's mess.

And of course what happened at Inter when RB took over is there for everyone to see. Sorry, Sra. Benitez, you should leave the commentary to your husband.

Last edited by Peter R; July 29, 2015, 10:27 AM.
                    Peter R

Comment

We can at least agree there are sveral different ways he could have responded.I alluded to Rafa's famous dossier,let the facts speak for itself.Sass,the diet chat is incouth,besides according to Mourinho,the lady should be concerned about her husband yet she is displaying that concern..

Comment

Whar if they are both wrong?

Comment

She more wrong! LOL
                          Peter R

Comment

Mourinho attacked MORE individuals,he was the only person targeted by her assertions,he used one stone and killed two birds.
                            She is merely someone's wife,much MORE regarding Mourinho,he is someone..
                            Her rants were centered around the dynamics of a club,Mourinho's was far MORE than what was called for;he became a dietitian and marriage counsellor.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                              Mourinho attacked MORE individuals,he was the only person targeted by her assertions,he used one stone and killed two birds.
                              She is merely someone's wife,much MORE regarding Mourinho,he is someone..
                              Her rants were centered around the dynamics of a club,Mourinho's was far MORE than what was called for;he became a dietitian and marriage counsellor.
                              Why did she get involved in the first place? She lifted her skirt ... Jose dropped his draws. Argument done.

Comment

Working...
                              X