Sorry boyz but better luck next time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry boyz but better luck next time

was away in the hills and tune out of the computer for a few days.

Sorry for Hector two errors and the sad defense error on the first goal. I said number 18 was the only Mexican player I was afraid of on Mexico and Rudy should have know better and mark him on the first goal.

Anyway happy for the boyz and as it shows a rag tag of Bush League, former college ballas, man playing in lower leagues and Premier league can do it. We just have to find the right talent and develop them. We can't afford to exclude anyone and we have to find better opportunities for our youth to push their skills.

I Think we have a good set of under 23 right now and to when you include Powell, Seaton and Hector in that group, we not looking so bad at all.

The future looks bright. Thanks to all the warriors them especially the man them inna them 30s because they put in a some good shift from Copa to now and gave their all.

Big up Jamaica.
    Last edited by Assasin; July 28, 2015, 04:01 PM.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

not sure about getting Hector to play u23 ball ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

no not saying that. I am just saying add him to the list of current Under 23s and the future look bright. Damn mi figet Kemar Lawerence too.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
      X