No announcement yet.

expert point out flaws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was just some dumb ole sh!t from Maxwell. When you add in the fact they all wear sombreros, we really should have capitalised on high balls into the area.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Do me a favor. Look at Marriappa reaction after the goal and it tells the whole story.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Read my post again and try to engage your sense of humour. Stop diss Rudi.LOL.

Comment

Maxwell?? the original Potential Kid. He's been undermining since Simoes days.

Comment

you said, you are use to me blaming Rudi. That can't stand up anywhere.

On your post, it may have started from an irratic pass as you say from the goalie but the fact is look at Rudi positioning. It was very bad in this case. The player was all alone, this is Mexico most dangerous player and the ball was passed from one wing to another because the winger saw the player unmarked.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              you said, you are use to me blaming Rudi. That can't stand up anywhere.

On your post, it may have started from an irratic pass as you say from the goalie but the fact is look at Rudi positioning. It was very bad in this case. The player was all alone, this is Mexico most dangerous player and the ball was passed from one wing to another because the winger saw the player unmarked.
              Take a step back and overstand the post by Rudi
              Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

I understand exactly what Rudi is saying, but there is still no reason for that guy to be so unmarked. In other words the midfield was chasing the ball and that was Rudi and Mcleary side.. Look again, the player had space as no Jamaican player was close to him.

I can understand his difference but my biggest problem is to say I always blame Rudi, where is the beef?

Comment

...but he was at fault this time!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                  X