Bigman Hector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigman Hector

I wanted to watch them lift the trophy, to make me realise what I have done and to never be in that situation again. I think that's why I stayed out there and watched them lift the trophy and celebrated, I wanted to feel the pain of what it feels like to lose in a final," said Hector, who has clearly taken his infamous mistakes hard

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...efeat_19220890
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Look At The Positives, Says Barnes
    Share on googleShare on twitterShare on facebook
    Published:Tuesday | July 28, 2015

AP
    Reggae Boyz forward Giles Barnes.
    PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania:

JAMAICA'S striker, Giles Barnes, says his compatriots should view their accomplishments at the CONCACAF Gold Cup in a positive manner.

"It's just incredible for the whole country. They've got something in football they can be proud of," he said of their historic achievement.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/s...es-says-barnes

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Mariappa: We Have A Lot To Be Proud Of
      Share on googleShare on twitterShare on facebook
      Published:Tuesday | July 28, 2015

AP
      Mexico’s Andres Guardado (left) and Jamaica’s Adrian Mariappa battle for the ball during the first half of the CONCACAF Gold Cup final on Sunday.
      PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania:

SUNDAY NIGHT's 3-1 loss in their historic CONCACAF Gold Cup finals appearance to seven-time champions Mexico hurt Jamaica's men's senior football team deeply.

"We're gutted to lose today. I was obviously very emotional. You could see after the game the Boyz were upset because we believe we could win the competition," defender Adrian Mariappa said after the game.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/s...e-lot-be-proud

Comment

So...is ongly di UB40s can give interview?

Is a ting mi a notice from wha day...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...tocks_19220891

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

True,however it is apropos as Hector clearly has to get over the game so as to move forward.
            It is a tough task given his predecessor (Nosworthy)was of the HIGHEST quality.

Comment

they have been interviewing the impact players ... barnes, mcanuff, mccleary, mcanuff, mattocks and austin ...

hector was in the cross hairs for obvious reasons. BUT it could be looked at the way you suggested if one really wants to ..... I think Jermaine taylor was intervewed too ... read it somewhere about being injured and out...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                So...is ongly di UB40s can give interview?

Is a ting mi a notice from wha day...
                Yuh hear Austin a read the two likkle lines prior to the match? Me naw tell no lie, it took me by surprise on Sunday.....yuh ever accidentally step pon dog tail yet?
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

no .. never! what is that like for the stepper and the stepee?

Comment

Try it for yourself and see who more surprised
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

so was he the stepper or the steppee (not the alps)

Comment

Working...
                      X