• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My confidence is mistaken for arrogance, says Mattocks

My confidence is mistaken for arrogance, says Mattocks
    Tuesday, July 28, 2015 1 comment

Print this page Email A Friend!

Jamaica’s Darren Mattocks (left) celebrates after scoring a goal during the first half of a CONCACAF Gold Cup semi-final game against the United States last Wednesday in Atlanta. (PHOTO: AP)

PENNSYLVANIA, USA -- Darren Mattocks, the Vancouver Whitecaps striker, even with his best efforts could not hide his disappointment at not being a starter in the CONCACAF Gold Cup championship match on Sunday night at Lincoln Financial Field here.

His exclusion from the starting 11 surprised many people after he had scored a vital opening goal that helped to sink the USA 2-1 in the semi-finals.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...tocks_19220891
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Doesn't sound like a rux-like argument to me. Fully agree with him.

Comment

as I intimated, scoring the first goal would take pressure off him and now he has scored in successive games

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
      X