I got in so late last night, mainly because of a serious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got in so late last night, mainly because of a serious

accident on the highway. Had to rubberneck to make sure none my friends were involved.

Right now, I'm struggling like Hector to keep my eyes open!

Hey, I kid about the kid, Michael Hector. He was a tower of strength in his recent matches and should know that we are ALL very much behind him.

Wha him be again? 22 years old!? He's gonna be a legend for the Boyz!

So we did not win the Gold Cup last night, but my cup runneth over with pride for our Boyz, snow or sun. We have accomplished yet another thing that will forever eat away at the feeble brains of the badmind Trinis.

Reggae Boyz fi life mi seh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Right now Trinis' minds are far from football; they're revelling in having won the CPLT20 trophy last evening, just before the RBZ match... plus they also celebrating a record (I believe) number of medals in Pan Am... what a ting eff dem did advance in GC, I'd have to leave town for a bit ...LOL
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      accident on the highway. Had to rubberneck to make sure none my friends were involved.

Right now, I'm struggling like Hector to keep my eyes open!

Hey, I kid about the kid, Michael Hector. He was a tower of strength in his recent matches and should know that we are ALL very much behind him.

Wha him be again? 22 years old!? He's gonna be a legend for the Boyz!

So we did not win the Gold Cup last night, but my cup runneth over with pride for our Boyz, snow or sun. We have accomplished yet another thing that will forever eat away at the feeble brains of the badmind Trinis.

Reggae Boyz fi life mi seh!
      LOL!! Trinis?? Yuh still ah focus pon dem??? Mi belly!!

But you're right Hector, despite the absolutely SHOCKING mistakes, is a good player who should improve
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Going back as far 1998 World Cup, Trinis have always shown up at Reggae Boyz matches in their colours. Last night was no exception.

NEVER ONCE have I seen even one of them offering any support or good wishes for the Boyz. I guess last night they were happy to see that they could tie with the Mexicans 4-4, while we lost to them relatively easily. They still don't realise the Mexicans stopped playing when they were up 2 and allowed them back into the match.

Trinidad and Tobago can go to hell!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Focus? Pon Trinis!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The problem with that observation is that you (by just looking) wouldn't be able to identify the Trinis who wore yellow... Back in 98, when I watched all the JA matches at home, ALL guests (Trinis) wore yellow; there are those who will support ... Question: would you wear red if it were TT in the final?

Chris Gayle wore his Tallawah jersey at the CPLT20 final, with a Red Steel cap... little later he was shown waving both TT and Barbadian flags (the cap was still on his head)... yes, it's not exactly the same, but...
            Peter R

Comment

I could get something and wave, like a scuba diving flag.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yes... that would work
                Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  Going back as far 1998 World Cup, Trinis have always shown up at Reggae Boyz matches in their colours. Last night was no exception.

NEVER ONCE have I seen even one of them offering any support or good wishes for the Boyz. I guess last night they were happy to see that they could tie with the Mexicans 4-4, while we lost to them relatively easily. They still don't realise the Mexicans stopped playing when they were up 2 and allowed them back into the match.

Trinidad and Tobago can go to hell!
                  This. Is something I noticed first hand. October 2013 WCQ in Kansas City one sat beside HL and myself. He was dressed in full Trini colors and a scuba diving flag tied around his head. I'm not sure which team he was cheering for, but he was cheering.
                  "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

You ever went to a TT WCQ in the States? would you? and how would you dress? just asking... LOL

I went to see Barca v RM in 2012... I wore a reggaeboyz jersey as I was neutral... maybe with a slight lean to Barca...
                    Peter R

Comment

I went to T&T vs England in Nuremburg. I wore a reggae boyz jersey and cheered for T&T. I wanted them to know that a Jamaican was there cheering for them but most importantly, I did not want to be mistaken for a trini.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                        I went to T&T vs England in Nuremburg. I wore a reggae boyz jersey and cheered for T&T. I wanted them to know that a Jamaican was there cheering for them but most importantly, I did not want to be mistaken for a trini.
                        LOL...
                        Peter R

Comment

Working...
                        X