Now that the dust has settled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that the dust has settled

Now that the dust has settled...Dawkins should fall way down the pecking order...I am bias but I would love to see Mattocks and Seaton playing up front and if Austin and Watson going play together as holding midfielders Jamaica has to move to a 3-5-2 formation. You done have Taxi a marshal the whole left wing....maybe Winnie can give Alvas a chance and make him marshal the right wing or McCleary can commit to running back...pick any 3 central defenders and Jobi behind the strikers

.........................Seaton......Mattocks

....................................Jobi

Taxi.............................................. ..............McCleary/Powell

...........................Watson.......Austin

................Morgan...........Hector..........M ariappa

goalie(s)??
    Peter R

Comment

Dwayne Miller?

Comment

Sure...
        Peter R

Comment

How soon we forget Dwayne Miller's habits!

Anyway, I think Andre Blake will be the keeper of choice once he's fit.

My biggest problem with the Boyz is Simon Dawkins. He just might be one of the worst strikers ever for the Reggae Boyz!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Dawkins not even suppose to peel orange for the side...man worthless bad...Blake should get a chance to for real

Comment

...but he always wears a smile when he misses sitters.... C'mon now guys, tell me that doesn't help to uplift the players' moods?
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The problem was, quality of the front 2!
                **** poor save Mattocks in his last 2 matches.

btw - The first 20minutes of our last match...SUPERB, save for misses of two gilt-edged chances.

There were 3...3 defensive lapses that ended with 1wonderful strike, Mexico's first, and additionally 2 other easy put aways. 3 errors! 3 goals.

Our disappointment stemmed from a failure to, in the remaining 70 minutes, reproduce the consistent effort given in our previous 5 GOLD CUP matches and indeed, that given in each of our Copa America matches.

Why was that so?
                I do not think it had anything to do with that 'formation' used. The more I think on it the more I think those two lines of 4 were just worn out. Physically and mentally, they were'running on empty' after those first 20 minutes or so. .
                Last edited by Karl; July 28, 2015, 02:47 AM.
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I agree with you on this point, as the level gets higher the opponents are more likely to capitalise on errors.

of the 3, which was barnes' fault?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                  X