Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    That's what wagonists do.

In my posse there were a bunch of them. The ones I have a problem with are those who couldn't be bothered to wear something yellowish.

We're gonna need them, the wagonists, when we get to WC qualifiers. But beg unnu put on something that the players can see from the field!
    not to mention the ones that started leaving after the 3rd goal..smh
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

yuh carried yuh puma's to di stadium?!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

the same one who saved us time and again in the Haiti and US games?

the yute was gutted. he played an otherwise very very good game. I saw him crying afterwards and being consoled by his teammates. loved that they did not abandon him.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Why weren't you in Philly?
          REGRETFULLY, I could not make it.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Don't give me that! Your business runs on autopilot! If it were the USA you would have been there!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Him same one!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Don't give me that! Your business runs on autopilot! If it were the USA you would have been there!

One day I [may] tell you why I did not/could not make it.

I guarantee you would understand:

HL

Comment

It's okay to say the secretary grounded you, you know... not everyone is "man a yaad" enuh!
                  Peter R

Comment

...a meee rule!!!

...who?

HL

Comment

The achievement is nothing short of outstanding and as fact, historic.

Wonderful achievement!
                      Clap dem!
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

The ball is in the JFF's court to keep the squad active against FIFA top 20 teams plus satisfying responsibilities to CFU and CONCACAF tournaments.
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

He is a good player...and I am thinking, should improve tremendously by the time the next World Cup rolls around.

Mistakes happen. He made 2 and Mex pounced on each for 2 goals. ...but he, by self, was not why we lost.

Questions I had:
                          - After Mattocks' performance- on both sides of the ball = on attack & defense - why wasn't he a starter?

If he reproduced as per the previous match, we would have had 9 outfielders fighting for the ball on a consistent basis instead of the 8 we started.

Mattocks' performance in his previous match earned him a start.

- After our excellent first 20 minutes, why did we step off the gas?

btw - I cannot bring myself for the 2nd look yet. I need time to go by...healing...before taking other looks.

I think...wonder on whether or not we were drained, mentally and physically, by the wars waged in the previous 5 matches. ...and they were each mentally and physically punishing?

Comment

The "drained" part would apply equally to both teams, no?, unless we, being a "small" side, are/were not expected to handle the pressure.

It would be nice to hear why Mattocks did not start, and/or, why he wasn't put in sooner... like at half-time or after the first goal.
                            Peter R

Comment

Chicharito's greatest value to the Empire's team is to come off the bench and run at tired defenders. He is most successful as the Super-sub and maybe so is "Mattucks".
                              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                                Chicharito's greatest value to the Empire's team is to come off the bench and run at tired defenders. He is most successful as the Super-sub and maybe so is "Mattucks".
                                Doh tell dem nutte'n Jangle!!

HL

Comment

Working...
                                X