X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One word about the game...

...from the view of a Reggae Boyz fanz?

Disappointing!

...and particularly so when I take into account how we started. --~ sigh!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Originally posted by Karl View Post

Disappointing!

It would have been a different game if Dawkins didn't miss that opportunity where the ball went right under his feet.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

"Word"
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post

Disappointing!

Gats to get over it King Karl. JAMAICA lost to 7 time winners Mexico.

Congrats Jamaica.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Man need time fi reflect and deal wid certain emotions enuh!

We know seh yuh deal wid yours areddi chu USA get lick out from whe day...

It's all good HL
          Peter R

Comment

Looked like it went through his feet. My granddaughter had seen would have asked, "Is he a ghost?"
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yup, HL.

They could have been tired, mentally and physically...

Tomorrow or whenever they look at that tournament and particularly this last match they will take heart and confidence that they can 'walk' with the big CONCACAF TEAMs.

...and Mexico is not only CONCACAF's long-time standard bearer but among World's top 25 consistently. A big TEAM...and therefore with some simple adjustments to mind-set and quality of play, these REGGAE BOYZ could right there with Mexico.

Lacking that mind-set and quality we made it too easy for Mexico.

Comment

Working...
              X