X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X, de rux score again!!!

Peter R

2 mistakes 2 goals
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
      2 mistakes 2 goals
      especially the third....Mex celebrated the win right there,

Comment

Unfortunate... apart from that we were in it big time. Let's hope we can build on this! Let's see how the JFF responds.
        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
          2 mistakes 2 goals
          I argue 3 mistakes...leaving Guardado unguarded in the box was a big blunder. I think Austin just did not show up for this tournament. He could well have been sent off in the first half. Still, we can hold our head high...nothing but pride for my boyz...wait...D1, yu start crank up the "cuss off snow balla" machine yet? LOL!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I saw where McClearly stood and watched the ball pass over the head of Mariappa and head straight to Guardado and did not even put in a challenge.
            He could have at least attempt to attack the ball. I think that is what Mariappa was upset about.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
              I argue 3 mistakes...leaving Guardado unguarded in the box was a big blunder. I think Austin just did not show up for this tournament. He could well have been sent off in the first half. Still, we can hold our head high...nothing but pride for my boyz...wait...D1, yu start crank up the "cuss off snow balla" machine yet? LOL!
              It's not about the Snow Ballas as players...I've no issues with them since they try their best. If you notice I've never criticized any of them individually

It's about JFF policy of mass imports... I'm dealing with systems analysis...not personalities

Stupid and myopic JFF policy
              Last edited by Don1; July 26, 2015, 10:46 PM.
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

You talking about the first goal... ? The way the defence had lined up on that cross, no one was getting close to Guardado, IMO.
                Peter R

Comment

I thought Guardado was all alone, but seeing the replay McClearly was behind Guardado and could have put in a challenge.
                  "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I'd have to look again, but I am not doubting you.. he did seem to have all the time in the world to side foot that one into the goal.
                    Peter R

Comment

I'm in full agreement with you, Don1.

I hope we don't see some new snow ballas easing themselves to the front of the line for world cup selection now that they have seen the team and its success.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

grabban

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                        X