such a darn shame that local folks in Jamaica

• such a darn shame that local folks in Jamaica

...will not be treated to the Gold Cup final.

Was extremely disappointed 2 weeks ago while in Jamaica, I missed the game against Canada and one other opponent. To add salt to the wound, they show the Gold Cup games as repeat days after. .

...will not be treated to the Gold Cup final.

Was extremely disappointed 2 weeks ago while in Jamaica, I missed the game against Canada and one other opponent. To add salt to the wound, they show the Gold Cup games as repeat days after. .
    You mean it not on tv in Jamaica? Surely a joke u a mek!

I think Gamma said he has the channel that is showing it; I just don't know if it is on "basic cable" or part of an enhanced package. In T&T they only showed one TT match on local TV; I don't have that FOX channel in our cable package, so I've been streaming matches... I just hope the stream doesn't stick, like it did during JA v Haiti match.

I can almost guarantee that the game will be shown in Jamaica and I am almost sure everyone will be hopping onto the wagon!!

TVJ Sports will be showing it.

Bandwagon in full effect..

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
            TVJ Sports will be showing it.

Bandwagon in full effect..
            doesn't surprise me. If Jamaica was to win the thing it will be lift off time!!

Yeah I have fox sports 1 and 2