RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Austin the new bigger, faster, stronger Pirlo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin the new bigger, faster, stronger Pirlo!

Mosiah, I know you must have jumped out of your skin when you heard, if you heard than Herr Schafer said Austin makes passes like Pirlo!!

Truth be told he has made one or two passes that have surprised me but nothing Huelike in my estimation. Yeah I know you must be jumping out if your skin a second time!!

Schafer need to tek time wid di high-grade.. too much of anything not good fi yuh..

Comment

Good one, Stoni!

...however, comparing Hue to AUSTIN is like comparing the Class 3 Boys winning often in JA with Asafa's often stumbles. The Class 3 boy is miles below Asafa in quality. ...so if Hue to AUSTIN. Hue is great against lower ranked TEAMs. Against top quality...or even CONCACAF top quality TEAMs he is and always has been save 2005, in over his head!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Just having fun Karl. Austin is the man in my book more on the d side and the hard work, never say die, sleep with your warboots on attitude. If we could find an Austin every ten years, man we would be looking good at Dm.

Comment

To this day Reggaeboyz has not put on the field a midfield player to match the likes of Tappa, Andy Williams or Jermaine Hue..

Hue was the last of the Golden Age of creative midfield players from Jamaica.

Skill and passing acumen at a World Class level.

Comment

Got yuh, boss!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Do not put Hue in the class of Tappa, who 'did at' the highest of stages where there is found greatest of quality opposition!

Hue just could not run the show on the occasions he was given the opportunity at levels above then CFU!!! At the present moment some CFU teams, even with his best years skill-set, he could not 'live' on the same field!!!

His 2005 version he may just have 'existed' with this 'crowd'. As dem seh, 10.00 luk fas when yuh a run gainst 11.00 flat!! Hue luv good and does very, very well against 11.00 flat like opposition. iffin yuh ave doubt luk back pan im Harbour View team dem when dem run hup innah di then extremely poor USA major League TEAMs. Look to those his performances! mi nah ehven tell yuh fi luk pan wen im innah JA colours gainst USA, Mex, Costa Rica dem... ..an ti-deh USA, Mex and Costa Rica...vastly more advanced than his Hue's prime years. They are stronger! Their players run fasteer! They play light years better TEAM ball! Their players are more skilled at utilizing abilities at top pace!!! massa yuh need fi be hable tuh luk innah yuh mine an si di hole slow-poke performances han note ti-day dat deh caaan wuk in these GOLD CUP quality games!!!

In those days most TEAMs had one or two fast players and the entire TEAMs were not as committed to defense as in ti-days football games. Hue in ti-days game would have neither time or space in which to do his 'slow dance-step'.

Comment

11 flat, yuh giving too much credit, I bet you would be hard pressed to find five guys who could beat 11.5 on this squad much less harbor view.

Comment

Austin is a one trick pony, all he has his is one big kick. The least technical and one of the worst defensive midfielder in the game. Completed more pass to his goalie than to his other teamates. Ha ball watches while his defender peeled off and score.
                  Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
                  Mitty

Comment

Yuh si any question mark in mi statement ?

Mi ah tell yuh facts.. mi nah ask yuh nutting...

Name ONE midfield player from Jamaica can reach Hue level.. tek yuh time..

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                      Mosiah, I know you must have jumped out of your skin when you heard, if you heard than Herr Schafer said Austin makes passes like Pirlo!!

Truth be told he has made one or two passes that have surprised me but nothing Huelike in my estimation. Yeah I know you must be jumping out if your skin a second time!!
                      Who said Schafer does not have a sense of humour?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I cringed every time I see Austin step to the ball to take a free kick.
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

it was the tackles that made me cringe.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                          X