Who not going to Philly tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who not going to Philly tomorrow?

Cah everybody I know going. The wagon is in full effect!

Big up and maximum respect to Plush who has taken care of tickets for at least 40 fans and wagonists!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Suh yuh beg a ticket?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I won't be making it... another time maybe.
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Cah everybody I know going. The wagon is in full effect!

Big up and maximum respect to Plush who has taken care of tickets for at least 40 fans and wagonists!
        I won't be making it.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Meeh teecha!

You are next door to Philly, so making travel arrangements at short notice is not a problem for you. Had it been World Cup where one have more time to make arrngements, then it would be another thing.

This is a good game for all those in the NY, NJ and surrounding states to attend. Of course, there are those who my not be able to attend due to commitments or circumstances. This does not make them any less Reggae Boyz fans.

Hope we have a good turnout.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Can't go, have some stuff working on. No excuse for Philly, NY & DC crews.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
              Suh yuh beg a ticket?
              So 2 live games in a row for you XMAN. ...OUTSTANDING
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I will be there

I will be there today.

Lots of tickets still available on StubHub from $53 up.

Comment

Mi!
                  Matters concerning travel to Georgia with Mom to visit Dad...but come match time,I shall be in front of TV passing every ball, moving to provide support to TEAMmates, chasing and harring opponents...flying into tackles as I will My Boyz to win!

I wish everyone attending safe travel to and from the match and a wonderful outing with Reggae Boyz supporters the. 'besses' of ending!
                  Last edited by Karl; July 26, 2015, 01:17 PM.
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                  X