RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I guess the forum is waiting for me to break the bad news.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess the forum is waiting for me to break the bad news.

Yes, the US came 4th in Copa Oro.

Lost on penalty kicks.

Very tough loss.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Ok, that's the good news part...when are you going to tell us the bad news??
    Peter R

Comment

I actually forgot about this match, seriously... know why? yep, I'm watching cricket!! CPLT20 semi-final!!
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        I actually forgot about this match, seriously... know why? yep, I'm watching cricket!! CPLT20 semi-final!!
        Quite ok PR, yuh love cricket ova football. You Re a normal Jumaikan.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

TBH, I do... the sad thing is the way West Indies play these day, I'm seriously thinking of puling an X ; India (their ODI kit is powder blue) was at one point on my radar but dem too "cubbich"... I might have to go with Sri Lanka or even Bangladesh, yes, that's how far we've fallen.

At least with T20 I can cheer for Jamaica Tallawahs, but dem get knock out... tomorrow will be a good sports afternoon... CPLT20 final at 4.30pm followed by GC Final. Go reggaeboyz! and as for the T20, I don't really care who wins, but I'm watching same way!
          Peter R

Comment

Peter.......you, Gamma and WI cricket. I don't know how unno torture yourselves like that everyday. You guys must be masochists.
            No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
              Peter.......you, Gamma and WI cricket. I don't know how unno torture yourselves like that everyday. You guys must be masochists.
              TK - when is the last time you watch a t20 match?
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

If the moderators will indulge ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xZUQL2oIXA
                Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                  Yes, the US came 4th in Copa Oro.

Lost on penalty kicks.

Very tough loss.
                  As some say, "Things needed to get worse, before they start to improve".........Hopefully Klinsmann will now realize that his coaching desperately needs to improve, & his excuse that he needs time to implement his "system" won't fly anymore. Both Arena & Bradley achieved the same (win GC & 2nd round of WC) with less organization, backing, authority, money, time & talent pool........He has made great contributions as a TD to US Soccer & the growth of the game, BUT it's time to step up as the Head Coach, or hire someone who can. Stop running the players into the ground (your obsession with physical fitness) and concentrate on coaching.
                  Last edited by USAF; July 26, 2015, 01:47 PM.

Comment

USAF: Who in your opinion is the best coach in the World?

Originally posted by USAF View Post
                    As some say, "Things needed to get worse, before they start to improve".........Hopefully Klinsmann will now realize that his coaching desperately needs to improve, & his excuse that he needs time to implement his "system" won't fly anymore. Both Arena & Bradley achieved the same (win GC & 2nd round of WC) with less organization, backing, authority, money, time & talent pool........He has made great contributions as a TD to US Soccer & the growth of the game, BUT it's time to step up as the Head Coach, or hire someone who can. Stop running the players into the ground (your obsession with physical fitness) and concentrate on coaching.
                    USAF: Who in your opinion is the best coach in the World?
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

If backed into a corner I guess I'd have to go with Joachim Low.:......I give the nod to national team coaches over "super club" coaches, who usually have "all-star" teams.

Comment

I would be hard pressed to disagree with you.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                        X