Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CONCACAF says its part of the game...

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/concaca...8xBHNlYwNzYw--
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Thank God fi dem, the penalties were not as harsh as expected.Long time wi a suffa,but it tek dem own fi dem fi see, if it was a west indian team ,making such demands ,it would fall on deaf ears.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

That is just unadulterated horse dung; if we, the spectators can immediately...within seconds, ascertain than an error was made, why don't they just implement the replays on critical calls?? FIFA have dem a parrot de same foolishness, while other sports have quite sensibly implemented the use of technology to mitigate against human errors... and, while they are at it, the Mexicans should also be sanctioned for the disgusting behaviour of their fans!
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        That is just unadulterated horse dung; if we, the spectators can immediately...within seconds, ascertain than an error was made, why don't they just implement the replays on critical calls?? FIFA have dem a parrot de same foolishness, while other sports have quite sensibly implemented the use of technology to mitigate against human errors... and, while they are at it, the Mexicans should also be sanctioned for the disgusting behaviour of their fans!
        Peter, let me ask you a question. If they implemented technology or any other form of oversight, would it be easier for the tiefs to tief or harder? Second, are their any tiefs bigger than FIFA? You are a smart fellow - I'm sure you can figure it out.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Well, sadly I know the answer... but at some point the foolishness has to stop?!? are you saying there is no hope? lemme go watch some cricket yes... and even there they can up their game because they don't consistently review umpire decisions on outs, yet the ump always has the option to use replays on line calls (run outs and front foot no-balls), which happens quite often during a T20, so I don't see why the two review "rule" can't be used... I digressed, but the point is other sports have implemented the use of technology... FIFA pats itself on the back because of goal-line technology, which is welcome, but is rarely needed (did they have it in the GC?) and use of a simple replay could clear up a whole bunch of stuff... but I as you suggest, I'm beating a dead horse...
          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
            Peter, let me ask you a question. If they implemented technology or any other form of oversight, would it be easier for the tiefs to tief or harder? Second, are their any tiefs bigger than FIFA? You are a smart fellow - I'm sure you can figure it out.
            It is the world's largest criminal organization.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
              Well, sadly I know the answer... but at some point the foolishness has to stop?!? are you saying there is no hope? lemme go watch some cricket yes... and even there they can up their game because they don't consistently review umpire decisions on outs, yet the ump always has the option to use replays on line calls (run outs and front foot no-balls), which happens quite often during a T20, so I don't see why the two review "rule" can't be used... I digressed, but the point is other sports have implemented the use of technology... FIFA pats itself on the back because of goal-line technology, which is welcome, but is rarely needed (did they have it in the GC?) and use of a simple replay could clear up a whole bunch of stuff... but I as you suggest, I'm beating a dead horse...
              There is no doubt in my mind that the lack of advancement in football adjudication is directly tied to the dishonourable and abhorrent shenanigans of the FIFA administration. If they are open to bribes that can see tens of millions of dollars going into their pockets illegally, why would we think that they are not profiting on betting as well? I don't think that we will have to wait very long after the viper's pit is cleaned up to see meaningful advancement. It will come in due course - most likely faster than you might think, that is, unless the next FIFA president is Platini, Beckenbauer or one of those similarly corrupt shysters.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
              X