X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I for one hope Sergio Ramos stays

at Real Madrid.

Check the video clip
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Otamendi me seh.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

So Ramos lead Man U down the garden path in order to get his new Madrid contract and the naive bunch really thought they stood a chance of signing him.

Comment

I'm disappointed in reading that LVG "says" that he is not interested in Otemendi. I'm tired of these tabloid reporting.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Whats happening with De Gea?
          Peter R

Comment

Biggest mystery,we spend a plane load of money on a reserve keeper,now we just purchased a work in progress,de Gea is staying out of sight,maybe just for fun he will stay for another year so his so-called replacements can develop excruciating bench sores..
            We made the little bastard just as we did dat Ronaldo,and now he wants to leave the same way Ronaldo did.I am open to sending deGea to real Madrid ONLY if they give us Ronaldo,how bad dem waan deGea?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
              Biggest mystery,we spend a plane load of money on a reserve keeper,now we just purchased a work in progress,de Gea is staying out of sight,maybe just for fun he will stay for another year so his so-called replacements can develop excruciating bench sores..
              We made the little bastard just as we did dat Ronaldo,and now he wants to leave the same way Ronaldo did.I am open to sending deGea to real Madrid ONLY if they give us Ronaldo,how bad dem waan deGea?
              Rockman the fact of the matter is Man U are in no bargaining position over De Gea, he has a contract until june 30, 2016 and is able to start negotiating with clubs outside the EPL from January so Madrid is just toying with Man U at present and playing the waiting game, they know De Gea is theirs no matter what his head is already turned and I can guarantee he won't be the same keeper if he is forced to see out his contract at Man U. The only option Man U has is to negotiate a reasonable price with Real Madrid for his sale before the window closes. That 30 mil that they are coming out with is rather fanciful for a player with less than a year on his contract.

Comment

Dunny,at the heart if this is which club has more potential to be at the top,Rinaldi leaving Man U tipped the scale in the favour of Madrid,that was the redefining variable.If Man U dominates RM and the rest of the truly worthy clubs on a short list,deGea may be forcedd to reconsider leaving seeing at the the heart of his decision to move on is aligning himself with a viable club for world domination.
                We need to give RM 6 love if we play them.
                Last edited by Rockman; July 30, 2015, 11:21 AM.

Comment

LvG, for some reason,is failing to give Smalling his just dues,I heard talk about Blind being being considered to be a central defender..
                  It has to be just mere coincidence that Blackett too is being unfairly maligned,is LvG bent on having his Pogba moment?
                  My guess is LvG thought it wise to pursue back door dealings ragarding the acquisition of Ouremendi by removing it out if the public domain.He is going to sell a handful of players in January..

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                    Dunny,at the heart if this is which club has more potential to be at the top,Rinaldi leaving Man U tipped the scale in the favour of Madrid,that was the redefining variable.If Man U dominates RM and the rest of the truly worthy clubs on a short list,deGea may be forcedd to reconsider leaving seeing at the the heart of his decision to move on is aligning himself with a viable club for world domination.
                    We need to give RM 6 love if we play them.
                    Did he say that? or is that speculation? Didn't X tell you that now that the final piece of the puzzle is in place at Real Madrid (RB in town), dominating the world is now a done deal... Or, maybe he just wants to move back home?! He is from Madrid.
                    Peter R

Comment

Should have never left,I guess we could say Fabregas too felt homesick well for a minute.Footballers are a different breed,if the money is right they will live anywhere,my guess is La Liga is appealing for him much the same way it is for the foreign players in Spain.

Comment

Well, footballers will go where they are well paid as you say, AND get plenty playing time. I think that was the "problem" for Cesc when he went back home. I don't think De Gea would be on bench in the same way Cesc was at Barca, if he were to make the move to Madrid.
                        Peter R

Comment

Working...
                        X