To the top :The refering in Concacaf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the top :The refering in Concacaf

I am glad concacaf refering is under the microscope ,thanks to the 1st class screw up,bias,prejudice,robbery by American referee Mark Geiger.

Eat your heart out Lalas,smaller nations,poorer nations have beared the brunt of these screw ups.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I'm sure Mark Geiger is very proud of you.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

So is panama and the rest of the smaller,broke ass nations.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        So is panama and the rest of the smaller,broke ass nations.
        By your logic they should be yes. lol.

But in all seriousness I don't want to hijack the thread. To be frank I don't think anything will be done with the refereeing because this tournament requires the US and Mexico to be in the final for it to make concacaf money. Once JA eliminated the US they had to have Mex in the final to make it worthwhile. Mark Geiger did exactly what he was suppose to do. Make sure that there was no way in hell Mexico would lose. Against Costa Rica the american linesman did the same. Can you imagine if Jamaica and the US had played second and Mexico had lost to Panama in the earlier game? You would have seen a few fraud penalties go against Jamaica so fast. I predict that the referee for the final on sunday will screw over Jamaica early in the match so as not to have the scenes that played out in the semi's and quarter-finals repeat themselves. If he does it early enough then maybe there won't be as much of a reaction and people will chalk it up to bad refereeing rather than outright corruption. Seriously the last two Mexico games have really soured me on football itself. At least curling is an honest sport.

Comment

So by your logic , MEX should win the GOld cup because it will generate more revenue in a confed playoff ?

To be honest I would not doubt it , but the time has arrived where smaller, broke nations are going to vociferously protesting, THANK GOD FOR PANAMA, as I have always said protest before , during and after, we can all learn something from Panama, and judging by white Jeezas he does protest.Put the light on it.

Comment

So by your logic , MEX should win the GOld cup because it will generate more revenue in a confed playoff ?

To be honest I would not doubt it , but the time has arrived where smaller, broke nations are going to vociferously protesting, THANK GOD FOR PANAMA, as I have always said protest before , during and after, we can all learn something from Panama, and judging by white Jeezas he does protest.Put the light on it.
            No Mexico should win the Gold Cup because they are better on paper. But if we stay competitive in the match I fully expect us to get "Geigered" at some point. God forbid we go up a goal. That will guarantee us going to 10 men.

As for Panama....boy X I have a strong feeling that the penalties that Concacaf will hand to them will be severe. Not sure how worth it all of the histrionics will be in the end no matter how justified their feelings.

Comment

Penalties become irrelevant at some point doing the victimization process.History will be kind to panama, and this cant go on like this forever, the Gold Cup will be looked at as a joke, and the USA and MEX cant afford this.

Comment

My friend told me when he was at St. Johns they had stop using the same ref in the Mexico game as he made some poor decisions in games. That was maybe 10 years ago but it seems he is only doing it on a higher level now.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Penalties become irrelevant at some point doing the victimization process.History will be kind to panama, and this cant go on like this forever, the Gold Cup will be looked at as a joke, and the USA and MEX cant afford this.
                  Agreed history will be kind but their football program could be destroyed in the process if concacaf decides that protecting their money is more important than having an honest competition. There is a reason they don't have a draw for the Gold Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    My friend told me when he was at St. Johns they had stop using the same ref in the Mexico game as he made some poor decisions in games. That was maybe 10 years ago but it seems he is only doing it on a higher level now.
                    LOL...you should read the MLS message boards whenever he does games in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
                      By your logic they should be yes. lol.

But in all seriousness I don't want to hijack the thread. To be frank I don't think anything will be done with the refereeing because this tournament requires the US and Mexico to be in the final for it to make concacaf money. Once JA eliminated the US they had to have Mex in the final to make it worthwhile. Mark Geiger did exactly what he was suppose to do. Make sure that there was no way in hell Mexico would lose. Against Costa Rica the american linesman did the same. Can you imagine if Jamaica and the US had played second and Mexico had lost to Panama in the earlier game? You would have seen a few fraud penalties go against Jamaica so fast. I predict that the referee for the final on sunday will screw over Jamaica early in the match so as not to have the scenes that played out in the semi's and quarter-finals repeat themselves. If he does it early enough then maybe there won't be as much of a reaction and people will chalk it up to bad refereeing rather than outright corruption. Seriously the last two Mexico games have really soured me on football itself. At least curling is an honest sport.
                      Finally a good post from a DC UNITED FANatic
                      TK, now that the puss is out of the bag on the CONCACAF refs, it will be inneresting to see Sunday's game.

I wonder what would happen if the Boyz do some simulations in the penalty box an on the field? Naw, nothing better than a team that plays an honorable game.
                      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                        Finally a good post from a DC UNITED FANatic
                        TK, now that the puss is out of the bag on the CONCACAF refs, it will be inneresting to see Sunday's game.

I wonder what would happen if the Boyz do some simulations in the penalty box an on the field? Naw, nothing better than a team that plays an honorable game.
                        lol...well I do average one every three years. So see you in 2018!

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                          I've asked this before. ..did not get an answer. Again, did Jamaica provide a referee for the Gold Cup games.??
                          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

If Mexico isn't in the finals, the TV ratings and ticket sales go down the crapper.

Comment

As X said, thank God for Panama because they did Jamaica a huge favor. If it were us that they robbed the penalty, we would have probably buss two shots. Thank God for White Jeezas because if it were a local coach in charge of the Jamaican team , that would be a guaranteed on-field fight. Thank God for the Snow Ballas with their watered down bloodlines. If the team was made up of local players, fly high, fly low, they would have been able to procure couple rock stones or find a cutlass or big stick fi claaat two MexTicans 'cross dem head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbmbgKNKVJU
                              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                              X