Big Up Alvas Powell!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Up Alvas Powell!!!

So how's that selfishness working out for you? (Dr. Phil 3:16)
    No need to thank me forumites.

I'm over that now and so should everyone else. He has apologised and we should accept it and not intentionally seek to rub it in his face as he has to deal with it as well as how to return to the fold.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Well said.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        I'm over that now and so should everyone else. He has apologised and we should accept it and not intentionally seek to rub it in his face as he has to deal with it as well as how to return to the fold.
        F- that Gamma. This is exactly the time to rub it in. He abandoned us when we were most vulnerable in the middle of a competition. He gave no consideration to the team or the country. Mek him gwan. I'll be here to remind him everyday. Trust me. He should be proud of himself. He is now in that very exclusive club of the Dyam Jackass, Onandi Lowe and Walter Boyd. Unno can stay there. The next time we're in a bind and struggling his face is the last I want to see. Big up the real warriors. Not into the pet powda business when it comes to Benedict Powell.

Mek de historical significance of the week bun him yes.

Comment

One word : Petty! you really think he needs your help.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            One word : Petty! you really think he needs your help.
            Who is giving him help? You have the wrong person X. I am here to remind everyone that he left us in a lurch at our lowest point of the competition. I am here to give him help as much as he was to the reggae boyz. Unno mussi mad.

Comment

Keep it up,Alvis is proud of you.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                Keep it up,Alvis is proud of you.
                The feeling is not mutual.

Comment

Let's forget about 'Potential kid' for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                    Let's forget about 'Potential kid' for now.
                    Right. And you know what ticks me off the most is that he took a roster spot from other players who would have killed to take part in this tournament. I mean when you think of an RSPL player who is playing for dirt. What could a good cameo have done for their career? If you weren't all in don't take the spot. Let someone more committed get the shot. A nuh nutten. Kills me when I think about it I swear. Ok letting it go.....WOOOOO-SSSAAAHHHHH....

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
                      F- that Gamma. This is exactly the time to rub it in. He abandoned us when we were most vulnerable in the middle of a competition. He gave no consideration to the team or the country. Mek him gwan. I'll be here to remind him everyday. Trust me. He should be proud of himself. He is now in that very exclusive club of the Dyam Jackass, Onandi Lowe and Walter Boyd. Unno can stay there. The next time we're in a bind and struggling his face is the last I want to see. Big up the real warriors. Not into the pet powda business when it comes to Benedict Powell.

Mek de historical significance of the week bun him yes.
                      Agree with you totally T.

Comment

Right. And you know what ticks me off the most is that he took a roster spot from other players who would have killed to take part in this tournament. I mean when you think of an RSPL player who is playing for dirt. What could a good cameo have done for their career? If you weren't all in don't take the spot. Let someone more committed get the shot. A nuh nutten. Kills me when I think about it I swear. Ok letting it go.....WOOOOO-SSSAAAHHHHH....
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

So how's that selfishness working out for you? (Dr. Phil 3:16)
                          Fully agree T.K.
                          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

bwoy unnuh hash!!

I was not even thinking about him at all as we have moved on. Is a step back to bring him up now, or at all.

he must make the overture to return even while we go forward as if he is not there.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

The feeling is not mutual.
                              TK - are you really having this argument with X - the original "walk out of the camp when the chips are down" bredda? LOL!!! Yu nuh see him a defend dat deh f**kry true him guilty like sin!! LOL!!! Unbelievable. I am like you - I hope he NEVER sets foot on the international stage again - dyam eediat benedict powell to raht.
                              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                              X