My take on the game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My take on the game...

This months 4-4-2 magazine features Pirlo on the cover. Above his picture they wrote ...."hates training, running and smiling.

I have seen Mattocks played (live) 3 maybe 4 times . He may fit the Pirlo magazine description--just that he is no Pirlo. He need to run more to be an effective striker.

Mattocks has lots of potential. I would choose Barnes over him in my starting 11 (anyday). Maybe that's why he (Mattocks) is currently used as a supersub. I guess Mattocks was rested (from the red card)... was why he started in yesterdays game. Barns does much more running than Mattocks.

Who is that #3 in defense? Wow, that kid may be playing for a big team soon. Outstanding job!!

The keeper appeared overwhelmed by the occasion. I think it was McAnuff who went over, placed a reassuring hand on the keepers' shoulder and said something to calm him. I was impressed by this gesture.

The goal was scored from goal keeping error. The pitch was watered and very slick. The ball was greasy. The keeper did not collect the ball well...

There is a defensive player who plays on the right. Don't know his name but wow!!

The team's overall performance was good. I like the way they can transition for defense to offense. [The ReggaeBoyZ is a defensive team].

Me? I was dressed in Black (thanks to Mosiah's suggestion). I wore a Black green gold knitted belt that I twirled around --much to the disgust of the American supporters that surrounded me.

The irony is that I am a card carrying USA Supporters Club member. I am really happy for Jamaica.

Toying with the idea of traveling to PA for the final. Mexico is in shambles, and a 3nil buss a$$$ would be extremely satisfying to all the teams that were cheated on their behalf.

Jamaica’s Giles Barnes celebrates after his team's Concacaf Gold Cup semi-final victory over the United States on Wednesday in Atlanta. John Bazemore / AP / July 22, 2015
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

The kid in the #3 is Hector , a 22 year old UB40!!
    The other player is #19 Adrian Mariappa plays for Crystal Palace.
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

No not Mariappa...I know him.

This is a darker skinned no nonsense defensive (could be defensive midfield) player. I'll check the squad roster. He is not a snow baller.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        Me? I was dressed in Black (thanks to Mosiah's suggestion).
        LOL!!! Mi clavicle!!!!

Very appropriate since Jamaica kill yuh likkle side

Is wha...yuh did ave one premonition??? Bible dun prophesize seh Babylon muss fall...suh yuh deh pon di right track fi choo
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

This is a darker skinned no nonsense defensive (could be defensive midfield) player. I'll check the squad roster. He is not a snow baller.
          LOL!!!

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

#15 Je'vaughn "Hacka" Watson?

Comment

Let me endulge you...same bible say that "you should get out of babbylan".

Seems like you love babbylan like me and everyone else.

BTW: you love the Jamaican side now wid the snow balla and white jeezaz.

Carry on>>>>.

HL

Comment

Yes Sir........... #15 thank you. Very outstanding player !!!!!!!!!!!

HL

Comment

Watson #15
                  Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Indeed. I remember his number. Great player!!

HL

Comment

I support Jamaica...period. No IFs ANDs or BUTs about it. It's not about any particular side or personality

You're so conflicted 'til yuh tun fool..Yuh nuh know whe fi wear, whe fi sit...an yuh fraid fi show Babylon yuh origin

Dem seh ah said way Bag-o-Wiya did conflicted wen im sell out Marcus to Babylon..House Slave tings... It look like yuh cut from di said cloth...

Wat ah rath cloth!!!

Wooooiieee mi humerus!!
                      Last edited by Don1; July 23, 2015, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Yuteman juss as Babylon seek to use mi...Mi ah use dem .. It's transactional ..nutten else. Suh back off wid yuh simplistic likkle argument

BTW...the word is indulge ...Next time mi nuh waan si dem kinda high school error deh ..yuhzimi??
                        Last edited by Don1; July 23, 2015, 07:19 PM.

Comment

HL,

Ignore the haters... you should start watch cricket though! Right now Tallawahs playing Red Steel in T&T... big match!...chuss mi, eff u guh de game inna yuh JA (Tallawah) jersey (or any JA coloured jersey), you wouldna upset nubaddy... the secretary wouda haffi tek back seat... in fack, DON' come wid de sekytary! At de en of de day nuff "sekytary" wouda help you eidah celebrate or drown you sorrows... I'm hoping the RBZ have inspired the Tallawahs! At home, with the atmosphere created in the QPO it's something else. The CEO of Caribbean Airlines (a Canadian who didn't know cricket before) said, "Caribbean T20 is the biggest secret in the Caribbean..."
                          Peter R

Comment

Mattock and Pirlo play very different roles and positions

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

My take is the intelligence shown by the Rboyzs.They man managed that game and played that ball into space to perfection.
                              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                              X