Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the Pool fans

Pool signed Benteke.

If he score 6 goals for the season he would have doubled the output of Lambert and Ballotelli in the EPL last season.

Good luck to Benteke, I think he is going score a lot for Pool with some good midfielders players to work with.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Yesterday was a good day lets keep the vibes nuh sah, if yuh a look 6 goal as the bar pending good luck...,yuh know wha ...MATTOCKSSSSSSS!
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Really? Pool?!?

I can't with some a unnu. Maybe Tilla need to put up an EPL forum and done!

SMFH

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

A football news. don't it??

I made numerous post on the game yesterday, only this you see?

relax yourself.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X