The game yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The game yesterday

Now we can put the UB40 robot stereo type to rest.

Now we can put the UB40 been mediocre to rest.

Now we can put the College only mash up balla stereo type to rest.

Ball play yesterday and it was a team team effort. See how the players communicate on the field was great and payed attention to detail.

A very good example is when Klingsmann put on Zedlin to come and run down the wing, Kemar gave him the wing to run and he wouldn't do it, he came inside everything. How Rudi and Watson for most of the game closed down Bradley. How Hector and Wes Morgan closed down Duce.

Tell me how this negatively affect development. The fact is we try to drag down people who are trying instead of uplifting ourselves. Even with this victory, it may do nothing for our development, that have everything to do with us, the players have done their part along with the coaching staff.

One thing was very glaring. There was no Jamaican anything for sale in any of the stores. There was just regular US and Mexico T shirts everywhere but nothing that said Jamaica.

I had to wonder if many people in their American shirts went and change to Mexico shirts after the first game.

Good game, Culture Sound I wanted to stop by but with my two youths I had to get in line at halftime and after the game.

Bwoy Ryan got overcome with the occasion.

A few seat left pon the wagon. Ticket that were originally selling for 50 dollars were going for 250 dollars up to yesterday.
    Last edited by Assasin; July 23, 2015, 11:16 AM.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

How Rudi and Watson for most of the game closed down Watson , that should have been "Bradley"?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

thank you man. appreciated and change made.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
      X