As I enjoy my East Indian mango

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As I enjoy my East Indian mango

A flicker of red caught my eyes across the loud, crowded ballroom of partying co-workers. I did a double-take and saw that it was Megan, the office best friend. It was at that moment of recognition that I locked myself behind the gates of Purgatory and threw away the key. You see, Megan is an average looking thirty-something, bespectacled blond, who is everyone's friend around the office. We've always had a good working relationship for years now, but became much closer a year and a half ago after she went through a rough breakup with that jerk of a boyfriend Dunstoney. After all, who names their kid Dunstoney? We shared our grief. She told me about his mediocrity in the bedroom and I told her about my bad-ass underdeveloped kids at home and a wife who had grown complacent over the years. A latent attraction grew between us, but nothing to write home about....until tonight.

Our eyes met across the room and she made a beeline towards me. The fog parted and the thumping bass-line of Katy Perry's, Last Saturday Night, faded into the background as she approached me in slow motion. Her short mini red dress hugged her hips as the hemline rode up her thighs with every step. This duckling had hips. Her hair bounced off her shoulders and looked as if it had been kissed by the sun. She smiled and as she leaned in to greet me with a light kiss on the cheek, I became intoxicated by the subtle smell of her perfume as she laughed and innocently asked with a twirl, "You like?" Goddamn, this English white girl had some arse! Was this the same girl who always wore knee-length tailored business suits? I managed to stutter, "What happened to your glasses?" She answered casually, "Oh, I only wear those at the office. I wear contacts when I'm out."

I was going to cheat tonight! Yes BWOY!!!!

Did we witness the death of Jamaica's youth development program last night? This team of Snow Ballas has elevated Jamaica's football into unchartered territories. As we bask in this euphoria, I say win lose or draw come Sunday, Jamaica has already won. Long live the Queen!
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

LOL...
    Peter R

Comment

Working...
    X