No announcement yet.

My 2 cents from a fan in the stands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The coach know what Barnes add to the team. You think the coach going to ask Hector to striker or Rudi to go up top???

Not everybody bring the same thing to a team.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Ronaldo don't want to smudge his nail polish in a tackle yet he scores twice the amount of the next best striker in the team. Should RM drop him? Is he not giving HIS 100% towards scoring goals for the team?
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        Its Mattucks - he scored yesterday .Promote imself from Rucks to Tucks.
        LOL!
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          Wow...Lazie, Gamma and X ?.....Jeezas a come , or im reach already .Yuh naah reach down suh , dat nuh half an hour drive fi you ?
          About 2.3 hours. I won't be able to make it. Have to pick up my sister at the airport, by the time I should drop her off at the house I would have to be rushing to get to the game.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Gaps between units are not a result of 'formations' - (btw - remember I do not give much weight to 'formations') - but work-rate of individual members and the TEAM as unit.

If players walk-about during any phase of a game - lapse on duty or duties - gaps shall appear matters not what is mouthed on formations...or put another way for those who put tremendous credence in/on formations; if players are not where needed, there shall be problems!!!

What did I use to beat about TEAM structure? - The TEAM must move in amoeba like manner. It changes share as needed but it is always a connected unit=connected one!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Mattocks needs to work on his composure. I think he displays it when he's wearing Vancouver's jersey, so I don't think it will be too long before he gets it right with the Boyz.
              He's getting there!

Nicely taken goal yesterday.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

dunny said, and I agreed, that he was "trying too hard" and that once he scored one goal he would relax and probably score more.....

we also have deshorn brown (YO TILLA) who brings something similar to the table ... dawkins was just off the pace yesterday....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Question is moot now but, for me, the thing to consider is which player is more effective - Barnes with his lazy self, or Dawkins with his rux self?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

barnes is lazy? dem argue that he is lazy on defence, he works hard on offence to me .... he certainly created chances.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yes, I meant on defence.

For me, Simon Dawkins would be the first one benched. If he has the requisite quality to don a Reggae Boyz shirt as striker, I haven't seen it yet.

How is he for his club?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                      X