Which is the better Ja team France 98 or Gold Cup 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is the better Ja team France 98 or Gold Cup 2015

Comparing position to position which team as better players?
    Which team achieved more up today?
    Which is the better team up today?
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

The coaching is better with this team, team spirit is much higher than the '98 team. When we talk about the '98 team, for me there is a difference between pre & post WC qualification. Team spirit & cohesion was much less after the Brazilian brought in a ton of players who never volunteered to play in qualifying matches. If this team wins the GC, that is not on the same level as qualifying for the WC, as we know.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

This team has more team unity and is more disciplined defensively. I think gives the other players co ride cd that the ball can be played out from the back.That accounts for a lot.

In terms of achievement it is too early to say. Best to compare like for like. The one like for like is that this team has beaten the U.S. in the US and has made it the the Gold Cup final. WCQs will provide better comparative data.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Nuh comparison needed, foundation side ah teacha side, qualify gainst all odds.

Comment

If both teams played 20 times I say 18 of them would be nil all draws....both of them very strong defensively but the 98 side with Paul Hall and Burton up top would have difficulty scoring worst Mattocks and Barnes...the x factor would be Pearl and Lowe...they would probably win 2 games as substitutes

Comment

Working...
          X