Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know the CONCACAF appears to have

wished for a USA v Mexico final.

For me, the way the USA v REGGAE BOYZ match was managed certainly gave weight to that perception... Unfortunately for CONCACAF my REGGAE BOYZ refused to cooperate!

...and it appears that in this Panama v Mexico match the Panamanians are also refusing to cooperate!

Aaaah Bwoy
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

At this late stage of the match...after playing 1 down from the 20th min...it is amazing that the Panamanians are so strong and technically so good!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

The criminals who used to run CONCACAF are under threat of indictment so it's a different playing field.

Comment

Have you ever known the FIFA not having 'rascals' in the succession line?

I do not! For me it is, which 'rascal' assists the 'small nations' and thus the football more!!!

Comment

Could be Carlos Vela's time to shine. Extra-time tired legs and a guy dats gat skills!

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            Have you ever known the FIFA not having 'rascals' in the succession line?

I do not! For me it is, which 'rascal' assists the 'small nations' and thus the football more!!!
            You right. Criminals have genes too. After last night's Mex v Pan game the farce is well out in the open for the world to see. I.e. a Gold cup final must have Mex or the US playing.

Comment

yeah it was horrible refereeing in both games....we did want throw things on the field from early

Comment

Working...
              X