Barnes is a phartz on defense!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barnes is a phartz on defense!

The f(*&^%$ker stays off-side when all needed is a fast walk back. ...and giving the ball to the USA immediately resulted in a counter and threat to our goal!

I say again - IT IS CRAPPY DEFENDING LIKE THAT THAT FORWARDS LIKE BARNES (...and Gunners' Walcott) LOSE HIS TEAM GAMES!!!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

79min - fake jump by Barnes...gives ball to USA!!!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Thank you for this Karl! I can breathe again

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Stop Karl. No need for that now. He gave us life today, we breathe to battle again!!

Comment

Who has been the most productive player for Jamaica in this tournament? Most goals and assists?

True to form Karl, same wid Sanchez and Henry

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            Who has been the most productive player for Jamaica in this tournament?
            and

Most goals and assists?
            You make that as if both are as a necessity, the same thing!
            ...and that is the supposedly subtle way you unfairly act and lead others to follow.

True to form Karl, same wid Sanchez and Henry
            ...and here is your icing on the cake. You put forward the subtle and follow up with a statement that attempts to validate that which you put forward earlier. The simple minded fall for your trick hook, line and sinker! Aaaah, bwoy

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
              Stop Karl. No need for that now. He gave us life today, we breathe to battle again!!
              ...and why not Stoni?
              Do we have future matches to play? ...and generations to follow that we hope will recognize the folly of such dalliance in offside positions and engaging 'fake jumps'...and will eliminate such from their play and thus make our future TEAMs better performers?

Comment

No trick Karl...very transparent!

Comment

I think Karl has said "the best defense is Offense".
                  Back to life, back to reality.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I really find it very interesting how karl focuses on cussing the one who contributes the most instead of demanding others who are not contributing to step up. it is a case study ....

I suspect that it comes from a prevailing mentality back in the day where teachers would always pressure the student who was doing really well to do better often to the exclusion of making similar demands of fringe students, the rationale being that efforts are better spent producing one EXCEPTIONAL student than building up the mediocre to average.

Comment

goals win matches if you don't score your chances of winning are very very slim.

Comment

I remember when I was at College. The coach would get on me and I got ****ed that he was not attacking some kids. He told me that I could do more and made no sense he ask them to do what they can't. I guess that is Karl's mentality but as a fan, you need to look at the thing right as sometimes you beat down a player too much.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

my point

Comment

"To whom much is given, much is expected"...
                            Peter R

Comment

Too much?

Comment

Working...
                              X