No announcement yet.

i bex and miserable!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have an HDMI cable? just hook it up to yuh TV and yuh cyan watch inna yuh draws, anyhow yuh like. I just hope your Internet Provider has reliable service and the stream doesn't break up. http://www.vipleague.sx/football/315...am-online.html
    Peter R

Comment

no maybe about that.....look at how many games take place at every street every saturday and sunday

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

How is the internet feed? Unfortunately, I have to put up with American cheerle... I mean commentary.
        Peter R

Comment

Mek im baaawl!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I have the channel to rhatid!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

The is for it boss! I ended up not ha inf to use it because I do I. Fav have FSP 1

Comment

Lucky you... but having to put up with the American commentators is VERY painful... I switched feeds on the net and found an English commentator... phew!
                Peter R

Comment

Yuh si how Eric wynalda still arm dumbass lalas?

Comment

Working...
                  X