No announcement yet.

1st and foremost he is Jamaican

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes...I understand that you support the fcuked up JFF policy of mass importation of mediocre Snow Ballas...while wi yutes ah languish

Now kindly tek whe yuhself cause mi cyaan educate yuh pon dis nuh furda
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
      Yes...I understand that you support the fcuked up JFF policy of mass importation of mediocre Snow Ballas...while wi yutes ah languish

Now kindly tek whe yuhself cause mi cyaan educate yuh pon dis nuh furda
      Mi support Jamaica and whatever team is put on the field. What don't you understand about that? The forum is The Reggae Boyz Supporters Club so is either you with we or you out. Nail your colours to the mast now or tek weh youself.

Comment

D1 - the only thing that you are saying that I feel obligated to respond to is implying that I am supporting the crap that has gone on for 19 years. Absolutely NOT! The use of foreign players as a crutch is one way to look at it, another way to look at it is exactly as I said - "The fact that we are putting more "snow ballas" on the field than yard-based players speaks more about the ineffectiveness of our internal organization to develop home-based players than it does to anything else."

As obvious as this statement may seem - developing youth doesn't start at the professional level; but with youths. To my knowledge, there is no mass importation of 10 year olds to fill spots in some budding program of ours. The fact that there is no youth development system is the point. But even if there were, when those youths get older...they would have to be hungry enough to compete against Lionel Messi if Messi wants to claim him great grandaddy was J'can. And we as a people have to be ready to accept him. It is a matter of realising that the failure of the past 19 years is there for everyone to see, but unfortunately, if these Snow Ballas win ... everyone will forget where the priorities should be (with youth) and revel in the sweet sensation of victory, despite the absence of winning's long term value due to our current lack of organisation.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I guess what you are saying is that, today as we speak, an all local contingent cannot make it AND there is nothing being done to remotely suggest that we are on the path to creating systems where we will be able to have that all local born team that can challenge for qualification.

so its either qualify the best way we can OR languish in obscurity for indefinitely....? did I capture the essence of your post?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I agree. You have captured the gist of my argument.

The only issue we may differ on is the CURE.

For me the cure is to STOP THE MADNESS...ASAP. THEN FOCUS ON YOUTH. A mature football nation like Belgium in a super competitive Confed applied that cure...with spectacular results

In our relatively low standard region Jamaica has the ability to do the same.

The problem remains...A dumb JFF...supported (by default) by ignorant fans. Both of which are only interested in seeing JA in anedda World Cup so we can beat our chests and feel important

Meanwhile we'll continue to have a football wasteland at home as the Snow Ballas return to their manicured fields

For me that's a picture of MADNESS...whether we achieve WCQ or not

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

LOL! With "we"??? Who yuh? Yuh know mi?? Yuh agguh tell me nutten bout Jamaica or try regulate whe mi fi duh yahsuh? Renk

Is lang time mi Granny tell mi seh most peeple guh England an tun foolfool unuh...Yuh juss ah provide more proof

Now begone wid yuh eediat snow self

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                Mo - at the end of the day - raised in Ja or not - he chose England. The thing about Sterling that is unfortunate (yet I respect his right to do what he feels is best for him) is that he didn't elect to play for Jamaica and raise up our profile globally and possibly reinvigorate our talent pool and thereby create more opportunities for our youths. He doesn't seem to want to do the heavy lifting it takes to carry a country (or a club for that matter) that needs his help.
                There's no real reason other than sentiment why that boy would choose to play for Jamaica. In choosing Babylon to represent the boy votes with his wallet... even though he's still emotionally attached to JA, Maverly especially. Sturridge seems to have a similar outlook. So despite their decision dem yute deh ah bonafide Yardman

Since money almost invariably trumps sentiment with most players... choosing Babylon is a rational decision

No English player who feels they have a ghost of a chance to play for Babylon has chosen the RBZ... i.e. They ALL vote with their wallet.

Those who do choose JA feel they have ZERO chance to represent Babylon...but can walk into a JA team because we have ZERO player development.

Many have never visited JA prior to their Damascus Road conversion into ersatz "Jamaican stars" seeking limelight they're unable to attain in Babylon. I'd bet that most Snow Ballas, having been converted into ersatz "Jamaican national reps" do not visit the country outside of required football-related activity. If they do they certainly have ZERO profile in JA ...
                At best this is opportunistic...at worst... (enter adjective here)

This is unlike a player wth X amount of respect like Hero Burton...it's said he turned out for the RBZ while on vacationing in JA...straight up Yardman dat

A very Quixotic scenario aint it?? But life is complicated
                Last edited by Don1; July 22, 2015, 08:41 AM.

Comment

How does choosing to play for England over Jamaica affect their wallets more positively?

Had they chosen to play for Jamaica, it would be just what we need to guarantee regular participation in world cup tournaments, while for England, it's always a crap shoot, given the inherent ruxiness of its teams.

Jamaica at a World Cup is a bigger deal than England at a World Cup. Imagine their celebrity status then as opposed to the journeyman role when they're with England!

It's about a little thing called vision!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Don1, how yuh suh cantankerous!?

Mind yuh mek X run come ova pon di thread cah him have a ting fi Forumites in fracks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah;528781]How does choosing to play for England over Jamaica affect their wallets more positively?
                      Their visibility in an England shirt is bigger than in a Jamaica shirt...Sponsors and teams love eyeballs. Just by being English with their more powerful media and world-recognized teams...they have a naturally bigger playground than we do imo..Unless ne ah dem big like Bob or Usain...Diffrant ting dat

Jamaica punches way above it's weight...but that has its limits in football...no?

Had they chosen to play for Jamaica, it would be just what we need to guarantee regular participation in world cup tournaments, while for England, it's always a crap shoot, given the inherent ruxiness of its teams.
                      Jamaica just "guarantee regular participation in world cup tournaments"??????

Mi Clavicle!!!!!!!!!!

Jamaica at a World Cup is a bigger deal than England at a World Cup. Imagine their celebrity status then as opposed to the journeyman role when they're with England!
                      Ok..now we're comparing king fish in one bathtub vs snappa inna one lake

It's about a little thing called vision!
                      I agree we don't have that...not one bit. Hurry-come-up we have in spades

Comment

I'm chapfallen to know that you too, ma brother, are unable to appreciate and participate in the visual landscape I had so carefully crafted.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                          Don1, how yuh suh cantankerous!?

Mind yuh mek X run come ova pon di thread cah him have a ting fi Forumites in fracks!
                          LOL!

Mi juss get vex easy when mi recall di 1000s ah yute ah Yard ah waste...an' people kip up dis likkle Dolly House snow fcukery an' nuh realize
                          Last edited by Don1; July 22, 2015, 12:11 PM.

Comment

I'm chapfallen to know that you too, ma brother, are unable to appreciate and participate in the visual landscape I had so carefully crafted.

Wha dis mean?? Is joke yuh dida run??

Wen man inna certain vexatious mood all joke look like serious sitten yuhnuh

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                              Wha dis mean?? Is joke yuh dida run??

Wen man inna certain vexatious mood all joke look like serious sitten yuhnuh
                              As serious as Judge Pusey!

Jamaica at a World Cup with Sterling is bigger news than Sterling watching from his flat in Manchester.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

As serious as Judge Pusey!

woooiiee mi gonads!!

Babylon ave Judge Judy...Yard woppy back wid Judge Pusey!!

One wikid TV Show dat...strait

Comment

Working...
                                X