No announcement yet.

1st and foremost he is Jamaican

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

call Hines or Adams and see if them a nuh snow ballas too???
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
      Ho he is Jamaican now is he? A bet if he played international ball for Jamaica nuff a unuh wouldn't appreciate him. Snow baller he would be shouldn't be wearing the Jamaican colour. Nuff a unuh two faced.
      You are naturally excited about the achievements of the Jamaican-English... With your background I fully understand that ..

However this Gladdis approach seems to disable you from understanding Jamaica's core football problem since you continue with this myopic line about being two-faced

The more evolved among us would like to see Jamaican kids at home also get a chance to fulfill their potential....as a PRIORITY since the need is so much greater there

Respek tuh di English yute dem, but fi dem bread dun butta...two side
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

What these Snow Ballas is proving to me is that there may be some truth behind the Jamaican genetic reasoning as to why we run so fast. The players on this Jamaican team faas nuh rath.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

look at the number of jamaicans who were not a part of any national youth set up,that excel in us colleges ,make it to mls then get capped by the senior team ,that alone says it all.Talent abounds oppourtunity does not.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            What these Snow Ballas is proving to me is that there may be some truth behind the Jamaican genetic reasoning as to why we run so fast. The players on this Jamaican team faas nuh rath.
            Ok...I agree they're above average on the speed front. Especially significant since these are not the best English players eligible for JA ball

What they prove to me that is that our gene pool combined with a good youth dev program.....our football would be naturally at the top of CONCACAF with Mexico & the US

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
              look at the number of jamaicans who were not a part of any national youth set up,that excel in us colleges ,make it to mls then get capped by the senior team ,that alone says it all.Talent abounds oppourtunity does not.
              absolutely...latent talent doh

Comment

and THIS is where the bad fields hamper us!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

MLS and college get bun out long time, how that come inna dis?
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

ahhh Johnny , ask Damani, Cummings, Matt Rucks etc coming through
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I am naturally excited about any Jamaican progressing and acheiving whether him live a yard or abroad. If Jangle, Sass or Lazie youth dem suit up for the Reggae Boyz one day me behind them a hundred percent like I would Gamma youth. A so the ting set!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                        I am naturally excited about any Jamaican progressing and acheiving whether him live a yard or abroad. If Jangle, Sass or Lazie youth dem suit up for the Reggae Boyz one day me behind them a hundred percent like I would Gamma youth. A so the ting set!!
                        Ok that's on you.

Funny I don't see you posting on on "Reggaeboyz to Watch" who're based in Jamaica. But perhaps you don't have the info or they're none worthy there

My focus is on where the need is greatest i.e. where talent is big but opportunity is small....tha would be at home. But ah juss me dat

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                          Ok that's on you.

Funny I don't see you posting on on "Reggaeboyz to Watch" who're based in Jamaica. But perhaps you don't have the info or they're none worthy there

My focus is on where the need is greatest i.e. where talent is big but opportunity is small....tha would be at home. But ah juss me dat
                          Who is the only man on the forum post anything about RSPL football? Better you cool!! Like I said if you a Jamaican as long as you naw keep up f****y me support you whether you deh a yard or abroad. Simple boss!!

Comment

College a fi education, College a nuh fi balla. You can't do the two things same time. LOL!!! You nuh see that bun out long time pon yah. You just a come or you did blackup?

Comment

Johnny how yuh gwaan like yuh suh foolfool suh??
                              Last edited by Don1; July 21, 2015, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Why are you getting so emotional yute?? I'll excuse your impertinence now....but nuh try mi patience

The mission of football is to develop players, clubs and a viable football industry

The problem with Jamaican football is that youths are NOT being developed.

The solution to that is NOT mass importation of Snow Ballas to make some World Cup or the other.

The solution is to develop yutes at home....as a PRIORITY. All else (including Snow Folks) should be secondary

So people who support mass Snow Folks rather than native development are part of the problem

To the extent you support dat fcukery you're part of the problem

Is there something about that you don't understand??
                                Last edited by Don1; July 21, 2015, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X