1st and foremost he is Jamaican

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
    Who is the only man on the forum post anything about RSPL football? Better you cool!! Like I said if you a Jamaican as long as you naw keep up f****y me support you whether you deh a yard or abroad. Simple boss!!
    I will pick up for Dunny here. He has been following up as best he can with RSPL and Jamaica football.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      and THIS is where the bad fields hamper us!
      Which are a result of poor leadership and organisation. That's the element of our gene pool that is really letting us down.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        I will pick up for Dunny here. He has been following up as best he can with RSPL and Jamaica football.
        Ok im cyan get a Brownie Point fi dat
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          and THIS is where the bad fields hamper us!
          Bad fields are a downstream problem.

First we need to train the trainers properly...with outside help. Bad training on good fields won't take us anywhere.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            Have the last word mi boss!
            Mo - at the end of the day - raised in Ja or not - he chose England. The thing about Sterling that is unfortunate (yet I respect his right to do what he feels is best for him) is that he didn't elect to play for Jamaica and raise up our profile globally and possibly reinvigorate our talent pool and thereby create more opportunities for our youths. He doesn't seem to want to do the heavy lifting it takes to carry a country (or a club for that matter) that needs his help.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
              Why are you getting so emotional yute?? I'll excuse your impertinence now....but nuh try mi patience

The mission of football is to develop players, clubs and a viable football industry

The problem with Jamaican football is that youths are NOT being developed.

The solution to that is NOT mass importation of Snow Ballas to make some World Cup or the other.

The solution is to develop yutes at home....as a PRIORITY. All else (including Snow Folks) should be secondary

So people who support mass Snow Folks rather than native development are part of the problem

To the extent you support dat fcukery you're part of the problem

Is there something about that you don't understand??
              D-uno, there is an inherent implication in your posts that people who "support the importation" of "snow-ballas" are at cross-purposes to your position. I am a supporter of both approaches. There is zero question that the long term future has to be with development of domestic youth, however, that should not be to the complete abandonment of leveraging what talent we can exploit in the diaspora. That would be plain and simply stupid. The inclusion of as many home-based players in a national squad at a major tournament like the Gold Cup should be seen as a position earned on merit, for if there is a "snow balla" that is eligible and better, there is no reason to exclude them. We should be putting the best 11 Jamaicans on the field at ALL TIMES no matter if dem "bahn a farin" or "grow a ya'd"...we are ONE people, one nation, no matter where we are based...UNO. The fact that we are putting more "snow ballas" on the field than yard-based players speaks more about the ineffectiveness of our internal organization to develop home-based players than it does to anything else.

Comment

Ahhhh ere comes Johnny, Johnny, Johnny. Yuh a di best.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I don't say neigh ... ... I made a specific point though in respect of speed and ability to play football with speed. bad fields hamper that ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

also, good coaching on bad fields leads to frustration. I hear this already from Winnie ..... this means he is there.

true it is that there is not this good coaching across the length and breadth but to tell the truth coley and edwards are amongst a crop of good young coaches who are up and coming...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

=Paul Marin;528722]D-uno, there is an inherent implication in your posts that people who "support the importation" of "snow-ballas" are at cross-purposes to your position.
                      Yes mass imports have become a crutch and an excuse NOT to develop locally. It is stupid im my view to support such an asinine position

I am a supporter of both approaches. There is zero question that the long term future has to be with development of domestic youth,
                      LOL! This is the key fault in this type of thinking. What EXACTLY is "long term"???? 5, 10, 15 years??

Be reminded that we're in the 19th year since we qualified for a World Cup..with a mostly local core and appropriate Snow Balla input.

So is 19 years long term enuff for you?? Time to say enuff is enuff and bite the bullet for development...and live with the growth pains. That could mean knowing we may miss a World Cup or 2 as we build a local program...

But wait wi nuh miss 4 World Cups straight wid dat Snow foolishness and ZERO development??? Now dats di real pain

however, that should not be to the complete abandonment of leveraging what talent we can exploit in the diaspora. That would be plain and simply stupid.
                      I agree..the diaspora has a place...But local development is PRIORITY 1. If that's so let's see that manifested

The inclusion of as many home-based players in a national squad at a major tournament like the Gold Cup should be seen as a position earned on merit, for if there is a "snow balla" that is eligible and better, there is no reason to exclude them.
                      All should be done on merit...including the merit bestowed by POTENTIAL....See Bibi as Exhibit 1

We should be putting the best 11 Jamaicans on the field at ALL TIMES no matter if dem "bahn a farin" or "grow a ya'd"...we are ONE people, one nation, no matter where we are based...UNO. The fact that we are putting more "snow ballas" on the field than yard-based players speaks more about the ineffectiveness of our internal organization to develop home-based players than it does to anything else.
                      This looks great ...on the surface...but when serious about development it's actually NOT a good policy to be slavish about

Youths need TIME & SPACE to FAIL...and then the winners SUCCEED. So if we're serious about development, having the so called "best players" on the field at all times is counterproductive and myopic

But I agree that the Snow Balla predominance shows bankrupt leadership. That's not the fault of Snow Folks...

It's the JFF's utter failure in what should be their JOB #1
                      Last edited by Don1; July 21, 2015, 03:46 PM.

Comment

you sure a nuh just White Jeesas and self hate?
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                          you sure a nuh just White Jeesas and self hate?
                          LOL!!!

GWAAN JOHNNY!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                            Why are you getting so emotional yute?? I'll excuse your impertinence now....but nuh try mi patience

The mission of football is to develop players, clubs and a viable football industry

The problem with Jamaican football is that youths are NOT being developed.

The solution to that is NOT mass importation of Snow Ballas to make some World Cup or the other.

The solution is to develop yutes at home....as a PRIORITY. All else (including Snow Folks) should be secondary

So people who support mass Snow Folks rather than native development are part of the problem

To the extent you support dat fcukery you're part of the problem

Is there something about that you don't understand??
                            Woii man a get bummy round here. My problem with some a unuh is the 2 face business, throw mi corn mi never call no fowl!!
                            My stand is simple mi support Jamaica and Jamaicans whether you live a yard or abroad. Is there something about that you don't understand??

Comment

We have enough good coaches to start something good. We just need some organization and the better ones to pass on the knowledge.

We replace the good coaches with Technical committees who are not technical and Managers who are not managers and expect the same results.
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

There are some young coaches with potential who can develop....but we need DOZENS of skilled coaches to move the needle..

We are nowhere near to that...and that's where we need the most outside help

Training the trainers properly is key

Comment

Working...
                                X