No announcement yet.

Taxi "Bettah dan di class" Lawrence..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been watching Taxi longer than most. Much longer than most. I am not sure if you read my post somewhere when I said his offence is what got him noticed. So, I know he can do it, but he has not had much success recently. Maybe his opponents are better but that swashbuckling player we know from HV and Red Bulls (I rarely watch MLS), has not been his usual self lately.

Now, it's hard to show offensive talent when you are always on your backfoot playing defence, so it could simply be that. But when we do try and come forward, it seems to be difficult for Taxi to have his way, as he usually does.

See my response to Dunny in this thread.

Understand?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

At half-time on replay of match v Cuba. Even as Cuba picked "Taxi's" area to put in many attacks he has given a good account of himself defensively and supporting our few periods of possession and few attacks.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Including his link up plays, crosses and recent shot cleared off the line?

...not sure if the clearing of his shot was a Copa America game or Gold Cup game. ...but for wide defender, and they usually go forward a lot, this guy seems to be often right in the mix when we attack.

Can't argue with you on his previous performances in the Jamaica league but in the Copa America and this Gold Cup?

Clap im...and often!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
        X