Taxi "Bettah dan di class" Lawrence..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taxi "Bettah dan di class" Lawrence..

chat bout mi ballah ah di bes ting wi produce fi years. Anyway guh a COPA an dun di place pan di lef an Haiti come try tess dem fool fool or wah. If wi defense learn fi defen like dis yout nuh side beat wi membah. Jus watch dis yout play di wing back, him very very special.

Great progress by the young man, need a little bit more going forward but that will come, I have no doubt. He is destined for a top league in Europe

Comment

i would take him at city in place of clichy any day...the yute is good...

Comment

Damm good.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

A who dat?

Comment

http://www.newyorkredbulls.com/post/...kemar-lawrence

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Thanks,I did find him noteworthy in the ES game too.

Comment

Them need to rename him to "Unimetered Taxi" "Robot" or "Huber" cause him a nuh regular taxi at all.

A want tell you the Haitian wingback is also good but Lawerence gave him the outside and let him push the ball and beat him to it. This is rearly seen in football.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Dem mek im wuk and he did ,that was the biggest test i have seen him come up against.Haiti came to win, thank God dem caan shoot straight.

Comment

I don't know why I have not been terribly impressed with Taxi as some have been. Seems to have a problem going forward, appearing predictable and surprisingly slow when he's clearly not.

His defensive game has been good, not great.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      I don't know why I have not been terribly impressed with Taxi as some have been. Seems to have a problem going forward, appearing predictable and surprisingly slow when he's clearly not.

His defensive game has been good, not great.
                      Defending is his strength, he is an excellent defender, however with the modern wingback he needs to give us more of an option going forward, however I am a 100% sure he has the tools to be a top player.

Comment

The Taxi I know for HV was as good going forward as defending. I think he has simply come across opposing players who are faster, fitter and better overall. Afterall, he overlaps reasonably well in the MLS.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

defends better than GAel but attacking not close.

Comment

You must ape me. Keep videos around longer and review same.

That about Lawrence is false. He is very, very good going forward. Fires in crosses and usually takes excellent shots when he shoots.
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

To Works his side of the field...WELL!
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                              X