Thank god Haiti cant shoot straight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

show me where I mentioned Brilliance???? You seemed confused

The fact is our defense have been standing up to the test of time. It is no luck.
    Other than the first half against Costa Rica nobody else has managed a goal on us.That is actually BRILLIIANT.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Johnny you did indeed reference defensive brilliance.

If you meant something other than support for that belief...your sentence construction was quite woeful
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        show me where I mentioned Brilliance???? You seemed confused

The fact is our defense have been standing up to the test of time. It is no luck.
        Other than the first half against Costa Rica nobody else has managed a goal on us.That is actually BRILLIIANT.
        Sass, you quoted X re brilliance and actually said that was key!

It's all there in black and white. Or black and green!

Or were you referring to our luck?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Make mi take it easy on you, you are confused.

Brilliance is keeping a clean sheet after Costa Rica first half to now. If you want Brilliance to be referred. Nuh watch nothing else.

You play the game one at a time.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Make mi take it easy on you, you are confused.

Brilliance is keeping a clean sheet after Costa Rica first half to now. If you want Brilliance to be referred. Nuh watch nothing else.

You play the game one at a time.
            Johnny...Now that your Haiti related "brilliant defense" argument is exposed as foolish...you move the goal posts all the way back to Costa Rica

Brilliance is a subjective concept. For YOU the Jamaican defense is brilliant. Since the term brilliant in this context would indicate "exceptionally talented"... I don't find the defense to be brilliant. Especially since none of the teams we've played are intrinsically exceptional nor did any play particularly well. I find the Jamaican defense determined, disciplined and effective.

Putting 11 behind the ball to prevent mediocre teams scoring.... is effective but far from brilliant in my view

No worries..It's just that my standards are higher than yours Johnny

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Sass, you quoted X re brilliance and actually said that was key!

It's all there in black and white. Or black and green!

Or were you referring to our luck?!?
              Johnny is consistently confused...yuh affi si wid im

Comment

"All this doesnt take away from the defensive brillance of the team, that and luck was on our side"

Mosiah please read careful and put my reply in context

"That is key here. Most of Haiti chances were half chances"

You know better than that. The fact is that we keep Haiti from getting good chances. No way am I sayiing it was down to the brilliance of of our defense or luck.

The key to the game was Haiti only got half chances. We can debate what we want but it was not just down Haiti "poor" shootut but I wouldn;t say defending in that game was brilliant.

Don 1 as usual run with whatever he wants, why didn't he take or X about the Brilliant defending but instead try to act as if I said it????

Comment

"All this doesnt take away from the defensive brillance of the team, that and luck was on our side."

That is key here. Most of Haiti chances were half chances.
                  That is your post.

It is clear you are saying that the defence was brilliant. It could also be implied that such brilliance allowed the Haitians only half chances.

If you want to withdraw that post, say so. I can even delete it for you.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    That is your post.

It is clear you are saying that the defence was brilliant. It could also be implied that such brilliance allowed the Haitians only half chances.

If you want to withdraw that post, say so. I can even delete it for you.
                    Johnny Too Lie strikes again

Comment

From X post which I quoted I said

Key is they only got half chances. and I stand by that. I quoted X post and never rephrased anything. I simply was responding to his post.

What more is there to understand.

Comment

From X post which I quoted I said

Key is they only got half chances. and I stand by that. I quoted X post and never rephrased anything. I simply was responding to his post.

What more is there to understand.
                        Johnny if you're not fibbing yet again about the meaning of what you post...At a minimum you should work very hard to bring your sentence construction up to snuff

My vote is that you're telling a fib tho... my regrets Johnny

Comment

Keep your advice, it is not needed. just ignore it if you nuh like it or not up to your high standards.

Comment

Keep your advice, it is not needed. just ignore it if you nuh like it or not up to your high standards.
                            Johnny try as I might I can't resist pointing out rubbish. It's a pet peeve of mine.

My regrets Johnny

Comment

There is no way any senseible person could draw that conclusion. The key, as you agreed with X, was that the defence was brilliant.

Just admit it and stop di go round ting bredren.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

As I said "Key is they didn't score". I can only respond to what X post right???

X said he is not taking from the Brilliance of the defense but we were lucky basically and I said "Key is they didn't score" what is so hard to understand???

I don't know how you take that to say I agree that the defense was brilliant. Pretty muchmeaning whether it is brilliance or luck, Haiti didn't score. That was my response to X. I can't put it any clearer.

Comment

Working...
                                X