Coach bring in Lance Lang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach bring in Lance Lang

Bring Lance long in on the left side to help out, Joel Campbell nah cut it. We miss Watson to full up the midfield and Powell keep up him foolishness.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

I can only say Winnie know his thing. Bring in Lang and him and Kemar lock down the left side.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Not pretty at all. But a win is a win is a win.
      Don't know if I like the defensive approach.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Bring Lance long in on the left side to help out, Joel Campbell nah cut it. We miss Watson to full up the midfield and Powell keep up him foolishness.
        That was a very good substitution, Frankly Laing shoud've started the game.

Comment

For those who like stats.
          http://www.concacaf.com/stats
          Peter R

Comment

Well he must have thought that campbell would go forward and keep the left back at bay but it didn't work.

Comment

HL defense come come first. If you can't score them can't win. I felt comfortable going into this came as Haiti was comign with speed on the wing to try and kill us but we had Kemar and Mariappa there.

Micheal Hector standing VERY TALL. I wonder what short man Mosiah have fi say now

Rudi Austin had a bad day today and without Watson in the middle it kinda made it harder on the defense. The way Jamaica play defense, every team we playing against will fret. We just need to put away one or two more chances.

Big up to Ryan Thompson again.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                Well he must have thought that campbell would go forward and keep the left back at bay but it didn't work.
                Who name Campbell?

Comment

I like Keamar Lawrence and Michael Hector. Two good young defenders.

Yes, Austin had a terrible game today. He was nonexistent for long periods and when he got the ball he made errant passes. McClearly needs to learn to play off the ball earlier 5 Han he does. Some5imes he just holds it too long before making that final pass.

Good result 5Hough. Now onto conquering the US.
                  "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

yeah you right about Mcleary. He needs to play it early sometimes.

Comment

sorry for some reason I am thinking Joel Campbell of Costa Rica and Arsenal. My bad Grant.

Comment

Working...
                      X