Thompson...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thompson...

Can be a decent goalkeeper. Needs to work on his ball distribution. He is too consistent with the long punts out of the back when he gets the ball. He has not done one short pass out of the back in almost 40 minutes of play. Reminding me of Ricketts.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Reggaeboyzsc are not pressuring the Haitian players

allowing them to pick out passes. Twice The boyz put together more than six passes they had one goal and the other time a great shot that missed narrowly. we are being outplayed by the Haitian in my estimation if we win the USA will murder us unless our play becomes faster,more efficient and much much better.
    I will see if play improves in the second half
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

I am not sure if you saw the US/Haiti game. In my opinion, Haiti dominated and outplayed the USA the entire game. They missed numerous chances and the US got a scoring opportunity and scored.

Thus US side is very beatable.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

As long as we have Lawerence and Hector and a firing Rudy we good to go. Stop Bradley and Duce and US have problem.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I like them two youth deh Sass (Lawrence and Hector). We can build a solid defence going forward with them both and Alvas Powell, if he comes to his senses. I like Mariappa too.

Comment

Working...
          X